The Case for Christ

Closed Thread
Old 05-12-2017, 09:17 AM
Sage
Default The Case for Christ

true story based on a book by Chicago Tribune journalist Lee Strobel about his effort to debunk Christianity and his ultimate conversion. i found it interesting because i had just studied a lot of the same arguments he encountered in a DVD set i bought by Scott Sullivan called Christ 101. worth seeing!!
Old 05-12-2017, 09:30 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,316 Times in 2,053 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachacha View Post
true story based on a book by Chicago Tribune journalist Lee Strobel about his effort to debunk Christianity and his ultimate conversion. i found it interesting because i had just studied a lot of the same arguments he encountered in a DVD set i bought by Scott Sullivan called Christ 101. worth seeing!!
Thanks for that review. I have always been interested in these kind of questions being a Religious Studies Minor in College at the University of Nevada, Reno. One of my Philosophy Professors John C. Kelly had been studying to become as pastor or maybe even a priest. Department of Philosophy | University of Nevada, Reno
Old 05-12-2017, 09:35 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

The author, Lee Strobel, was at our church in Clermont, (Real Life) last week. Excellent speaker, funny and informative. I have many of his books. Kind of a 2nd generation Josh McDowell....

If anyone is interested in hearing him the sermons are always on Channel 45, and also streaming at Real Life Christian Church | Non-Denominational Church | Orlando FL

Frank

Tags
christ, arguments, studied, lot, called

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.