This week's Bones episode

Closed Thread
Old 05-21-2011, 11:34 AM
Gold member
Default This week's Bones episode

Ok, I know this is a tv question, but I did not see a tv forum. At the end of the show, Brennana tells Booth see is pregnant and he is the dad. Did I miss something here? was there an episode where they finally got together or was it a donor type of situation. Since Emily Deschanel is pregnant in real life I guess this should not have come as such a surprise.
Old 05-21-2011, 01:51 PM

Part of the prior episode's recap via the Bones website.
"Broadsky readies for his next kill in a tower crane high above D.C. Who will be his next target? He makes a call. The phone that Broadsky gave Booth begins to ring. Booth hands it to Vincent so he can activate Angela's app. Vincent answers on the fifth ring. Broadsky fires right into the Lab! Booth pushes Vincent down and everyone seems unharmed...but Brennan notices that Vincent is bleeding profusely. Booth and Brennan apply pressure to the wound and try to keep Vincent conscious. Vincent doesn't want to leave. He wants to stay. But it's no use. Vincent dies.

ACT 4

The team mourns in the FBI Conference Room. They'll never see Vincent again. Hodgins will miss his facts. Cam will miss his confessions. Booth enters. Broadsky got away. He saw into the Lab with thermal imaging. He aimed for the person who answered the phone. Broadsky meant to kill Booth. Booth suggests they take the night off. Tomorrow they will work to catch Broadsky. As everyone leaves, Booth tells Brennan that she has to stay with him that night.

At Booth's Apartment, Booth shuts the blinds and instructs Brennan to stay away from the windows. Brennan prepares to sleep on the couch. They say goodnight.

Hodgins works at the Lab while Angela sleeps nearby. He discovers that the only thing missing from the wallet was a card that left behind traces of gold.

Brennan lets herself into Booth's room at 4:47AM. Booth reaches for his gun before he realizes it's Brennan. She is upset. Vincent thought Brennan was going to make him leave. Why would he think that? What kind of person is she? Booth consoles her. Vincent was asking the universe for more time. He wasn't ready to die. She crumples into bed with Booth and cries."
Old 05-22-2011, 10:22 AM
Platinum member
Default Thanks!

What an excellent synopsis tghoul! If I send you a list of all my favorite programs, would you do that for all of them? I don't have a DVR...
Bossier City, Louisiana
Salt Lake City & Ogden, Utah
The Villages, Florida
Old 05-25-2011, 06:33 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by uujudy View Post
What an excellent synopsis tghoul! If I send you a list of all my favorite programs, would you do that for all of them? I don't have a DVR...
If you have comcast you might have On Demand. In my area, summer in Colorado, I just caught up on everything including Bones. I don't have cable when I am in TV.
Old 05-25-2011, 08:33 PM
Gold member
Location: Chicago, Des Moines, St Louis, Fort Wayne -TV Wannabe
Default computer tv shows

There is websight on computers called hulu where you can see tv episodes that are not overly old for free.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.