Gosnell: The Trial of America's Biggest Serial Killer

Closed Thread
Old 10-14-2018, 09:32 AM
Default Gosnell: The Trial of America's Biggest Serial Killer

Gosnell movie is playing at the Rialto in Spanish Springs. Very well-made movie that tackles a difficult subject. The cast and crew did an amazing job telling this true story that the mainstream media pretty much ignored when it was unfolding.
Old 10-14-2018, 10:01 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PersonalChoice View Post
Gosnell movie is playing at the Rialto in Spanish Springs. Very well-made movie that tackles a difficult subject. The cast and crew did an amazing job telling this true story that the mainstream media pretty much ignored when it was unfolding.
Glad to hear the movie was done so well. I heard on a radio program recently that it was done in such a fashion that parents could even take their young teens to see it for the purpose of promoting discussion regarding the subject matter of this film.

I know it is a gruesome story. Since it occurred close to where I currently live we were probably more aware of the story in this area than most. I actually read the transcripts from the trial and it was downright difficult to read at various points because of the unconscionable acts that occurred in that clinic.
Old 10-14-2018, 01:15 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,316 Times in 2,053 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Glad to hear the movie was done so well. I heard on a radio program recently that it was done in such a fashion that parents could even take their young teens to see it for the purpose of promoting discussion regarding the subject matter of this film.

I know it is a gruesome story. Since it occurred close to where I currently live we were probably more aware of the story in this area than most. I actually read the transcripts from the trial and it was downright difficult to read at various points because of the unconscionable acts that occurred in that clinic.
Legal abortion is vilified by the pro-life Gosnell movie, which inadvertently shows the dystopia of a post-Roe America

Certainly looks like horrible acts happened at this clinic.

But there are many far worse serial killers in US history and many with many more victims.

You do see a whole lot more when the local press is involved in a case where you live.

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 10-14-2018 at 01:23 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
movie, gosnell, job, telling, crew

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.