Independant filmmaking project

Closed Thread
Old 09-30-2018, 08:30 AM
Default Independant filmmaking project

I am an independent filmmaker with IMDB credits looking for experienced people in all phases of independent filmmaking to cooperate with on a new film project including script development and writing, casting, acting, location scouting, directing, filming, equipment, sound, editing, score, sound design, color correction, and all phases of post-production.

If you ever worked in film production, or do this as a hobby, please consider contacting me to talk about this exciting adventure.

My film concept ( story ) is a drama/thriller that takes place in Central Florida and many of the locations would be in outdoor natural areas.

Thank you for your consideration
Old 09-30-2018, 08:38 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeDom View Post
I am an independent filmmaker with IMDB credits looking for experienced people in all phases of independent filmmaking to cooperate with on a new film project including script development and writing, casting, acting, location scouting, directing, filming, equipment, sound, editing, score, sound design, color correction, and all phases of post-production.

If you ever worked in film production, or do this as a hobby, please consider contacting me to talk about this exciting adventure.

My film concept ( story ) is a drama/thriller that takes place in Central Florida and many of the locations would be in outdoor natural areas.

Thank you for your consideration
I see you are a Villager. Good luck on your venture.

Last edited by graciegirl; 09-30-2018 at 09:49 AM.
Old 09-30-2018, 08:43 AM

Mott Haven starring Robert Davi and Paul Wilson ( Patrick's brother ) & Chuck Zito - in post Production - January Release
www/motthavenfilm.com
The Expediter - The Expediter – A feature film by Michael Domino

My reading in G.V went exceedingly well.
Old 10-02-2018, 09:08 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Very interesting. We have many retired English teachers and English majors who post on here. Many help us out with spelling and are quick to correct our mistakes on this forum. Some are excellent writers. We also have clubs for aspiring writers here in the Villages.
Old 10-04-2018, 12:54 PM

I PM'd you, I need your contact info for someone who is interested?
Closed Thread

Tags
film, project, sound, filmmaking, phases

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.