Jesus Christ Superstar Sing a long with Ted Neely

Closed Thread
Old 01-24-2020, 04:22 PM
Default Jesus Christ Superstar Sing a long with Ted Neely

Would any of you be interested in The Villages hosting this? They have openings available to have Ted Neely (who played Jesus in the movie back in the 1970’s) attend the showing! We would have to convince Barnstorm Theater that it would sell out. If you would be interested please message back with an AMEN! Thanks!
Old 01-24-2020, 07:46 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,370 Times in 3,050 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksaporito View Post
Would any of you be interested in The Villages hosting this? They have openings available to have Ted Neely (who played Jesus in the movie back in the 1970’s) attend the showing! We would have to convince Barnstorm Theater that it would sell out. If you would be interested please message back with an AMEN! Thanks!
I saw it in the off-Broadway production in the early 1970's before the movie was produced. Have the original pre-play album (from when it was just a rock opera album, and not even a play yet). Know every word to every song!

I'd karaoke this bad boy. Ted Neely was great in the movie. I prefer the original singer Ian Gillan (of Deep Purple fame), but yeah I'd see come to a sing-along of this!
Closed Thread

Tags
jesus, back, interested, neely, ted

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.