Quick Movie Review - I, Robot (2004)

Closed Thread
Old 08-13-2020, 10:50 AM
Sage
Default Quick Movie Review - I, Robot (2004)

I really like movies, but I don't watch enough to maintain a single thread. So I'll try just posting a short opinion in a separate thread after I've watched one....

*** I, Robot (2004) ***

Pretty good movie. Of course I'm a huge Isaac Asimov fan, so I'm a bit prejudiced. The movie is from his book "I, Robot", although the book is a series of short stories.

I would have given it an 8, but the ending was just a bit weak in my opinion, thus the 7. It raised some really good questions relevant to our society...the role of AI and technology being the center of it all. Very good graphics and actions scenes, and an excellent cast.

Recommended.

PB Rating: 7/10

I, Robot (2004) - Rotten Tomatoes
Old 08-13-2020, 11:59 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,295 Times in 2,044 Posts

I have seen this a number of times and enjoyed it every time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar Bear View Post
I really like movies, but I don't watch enough to maintain a single thread. So I'll try just posting a short opinion in a separate thread after I've watched one....

*** I, Robot (2004) ***

Pretty good movie. Of course I'm a huge Isaac Asimov fan, so I'm a bit prejudiced. The movie is from his book "I, Robot", although the book is a series of short stories.

I would have given it an 8, but the ending was just a bit weak in my opinion, thus the 7. It raised some really good questions relevant to our society...the role of AI and technology being the center of it all. Very good graphics and actions scenes, and an excellent cast.

Recommended.

PB Rating: 7/10

I, Robot (2004) - Rotten Tomatoes
Closed Thread

Tags
good, movie, bit, robot, book

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.