Thanked 3,317 Times in 2,054 Posts
Thumbs up R.I.P. John Heard.

John Heard - Rotten Tomatoes

In some really good movies. Awakenings (1990) - Rotten Tomatoes

Kind of liked Sharknado. Sharknado (2013) - Rotten Tomatoes
Old 07-23-2017, 04:54 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

I was not a fan of the Home Alone movies, I remember John Heard as the bartender in After Hours. It was Martin Scorsese's attempt at a comedy in the mid 80's. I don't remember it at the theater but saw it on HBO when it was a year old and loved it and have seen it several times.

The Villages Florida

The way I told my wife who John Heard was, remember when they were filming the TV show Homicide in the 90's when we lived in Baltimore and Melissa Leo played one of the detectives on the show. Apparently they were boyfriend/girlfriend at one time and they had a domestic dispute and it was on the local news. Otherwise my wife pays no attention to actors.

The Villages Florida

To support my comments, I actually found the news story.

Actor Heard faces new harassment charges

December 18, 1996|By Michael James | Michael James,SUN STAFF

A long-running domestic dispute between movie actor John Heard and "Homicide" actress Melissa Leo moved yesterday to a Baltimore courtroom, where prosecutors dropped a stalking charge against Heard but named him in new harassment charges.

Leo, 36, who plays a tough police detective in the NBC television series, alleges in court papers that Heard has been stalking their 9-year-old son, whom she was awarded custody of after a bitter 1994 court battle.

She and Heard had a three-year relationship in the 1980s, but they were never married.

Heard, noted for his role as Macaulay Culkin's father in the "Home Alone" movies, said as he left Baltimore District Court that he is still upset over the custody ruling that awarded Leo their son, John Matthew.
Closed Thread

Tags
good, movies, john, heard, r.i.p

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.