Rampage (2018).

Closed Thread
Old 05-04-2018, 07:57 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,317 Times in 2,054 Posts
Talking Rampage (2018).

Rampage (2018) - Rotten Tomatoes

The amusing woman taking the money for the ticket wanted to jokingly sell me an "I Feel Pretty" movie ticket yesterday instead of The Rock's Rampage. The movie is entertaining and what you would expect from The Rock. And I loved the details in Rampage and still chuckle at the ticket seller's sense of humor. I could not help but give her a very big smile from the joke.

Doubt if I will see I Feel Pretty for a long time though even if these is something in there that might be of real interest to me.
Old 05-04-2018, 04:00 PM
Veteran member

Rampage is based on the video game of the same name. I think the characters, dialog and storyline were more compelling in the video game, though the special effects are better (or at least in higher resolution) in the film. The humor is childish and the characters are shallow to the point of being non-existent. This makes you think that the film is for younger kids. But some of the violence is way to bloody and visceral for younger kids. I'm not really sure who the film is aimed at other than folks with MoviePasses who were bored enough one afternoon to see it (I was visiting in Arizona, not home in The Villages or I probably wouldn't have been bored enough to see this!).
Old 07-01-2018, 07:34 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,317 Times in 2,054 Posts

This should be coming out on Blu-Ray and DVD soon. It should be fun to check on the details I thought I saw in it while at the theater.

DVDs Release Dates - Latest Info on New DVD Releases
Closed Thread

Tags
rampage, ticket, movie, sellers, sense

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.