The shack

Closed Thread
Old 04-18-2017, 08:51 PM
Gold member
Default The shack

Easter week we thought a good time to see this movie. We loved GOD IS NOT DEAD AND the movie Courageous. Both religious as is the shack. The Shack is a fabulous movie but can be difficult to get through. Losing a child has to be the most difficult thing that can ever happen to a parent. How in the World can you ever forgive someone who takes your child. The plot, the acting, characters all good. I struggled with the question of could I forgive even though God would want me to. A very deep movie and definitely worth seeing. A loving father must come to terms with it all and it's powerful putting yourself in his shoes and watching his journey
Old 04-19-2017, 06:09 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,316 Times in 2,053 Posts
Default The Shack (spoilers) if You Use Link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hulahips View Post
Easter week we thought a good time to see this movie. We loved GOD IS NOT DEAD AND the movie Courageous. Both religious as is the shack. The Shack is a fabulous movie but can be difficult to get through. Losing a child has to be the most difficult thing that can ever happen to a parent. How in the World can you ever forgive someone who takes your child. The plot, the acting, characters all good. I struggled with the question of could I forgive even though God would want me to. A very deep movie and definitely worth seeing. A loving father must come to terms with it all and it's powerful putting yourself in his shoes and watching his journey
This is about the survivor of a crime? Had not known that. The Shack - Wikipedia
Old 04-19-2017, 12:49 PM
Gold member

It's about forgiveness and How to be able to do what is the Unthinkable
Old 06-08-2017, 10:15 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,316 Times in 2,053 Posts
Thumbs up Enjoyed the movie.

The Shack (2017) - Rotten Tomatoes

This was not well liked by the critics but I enjoyed it. Had not read the book and might get around to doing that at some point.

I have often struggled with the problem of evil and an all-knowing God.
Old 06-08-2017, 11:14 PM
Platinum member
Send a message via Skype™ to SALYBOW

I read the book and saw the film. However, the message of God's forgiveness cannot be revisited too often. Moving

When God made me he said Ta Da!
Closed Thread

Tags
movie, shack, difficult, forgive, child

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.