Thanks to the Rialto Theater for having the Hitchcock Festival for 2018.

Closed Thread
Old 10-31-2018, 02:44 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,318 Times in 2,055 Posts
Thumbs up Thanks to the Rialto Theater for having the Hitchcock Festival for 2018.

I got to see all eight of these Hitchcock movies.

Vertigo
Marnie
Rope
Psycho
Rear Window
Torn Curtain
The Birds
Saboteur

This is my 2nd Hitchcock festival in the Villages but I seem to remember a 3rd one that I missed as I was working in the Tampa Bay area at that time.

Have been to a few other film festivals here in the Villages too of art house like movies.

I had seen the Bates' house from Psycho on a lot in Los Angeles and the school house and other sites from the movie The Birds as well as various San Francisco Bay area tourist attractions in Vertigo.
Old 11-01-2018, 07:09 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,318 Times in 2,055 Posts
Default Last day for Hitchcock Frightfest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I got to see all eight of these Hitchcock movies.

Vertigo
Marnie
Rope
Psycho
Rear Window
Torn Curtain
The Birds
Saboteur

This is my 2nd Hitchcock festival in the Villages but I seem to remember a 3rd one that I missed as I was working in the Tampa Bay area at that time.

Have been to a few other film festivals here in the Villages too of art house like movies.

I had seen the Bates' house from Psycho on a lot in Los Angeles and the school house and other sites from the movie The Birds as well as various San Francisco Bay area tourist attractions in Vertigo.
This is the last day for the Hitchcock film festival. It looks like the Lake County Library system has a lot of Alfred Hitchcock movies and the Sumter Library System has a few. Not sure about the Marion County one as I have never used it.
Closed Thread

Tags
hitchcock, villages, movies, festival, tampa

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.