Brothers 4 and Limelighters at Savannah

Closed Thread
Old 09-15-2021, 10:39 AM
Veteran member
Default Brothers 4 and Limelighters at Savannah

For fans of '50s-'60s folk revival, you don't want to miss the Brothers Four and the Limelighters at the Savannah Center on November 12. I doubt there are any original members in 2021, but whoever they are, they're keeping the flame alive!

Speaking of which, anyone know when the next Villages Pops Chorus Folk Quartet concert is taking place?
Old 09-15-2021, 11:17 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,357 Times in 2,392 Posts

Old 09-15-2021, 03:39 PM
Veteran member
Default Folk Quartet

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiverpoolWalrus View Post
For fans of '50s-'60s folk revival, you don't want to miss the Brothers Four and the Limelighters at the Savannah Center on November 12. I doubt there are any original members in 2021, but whoever they are, they're keeping the flame alive!

Speaking of which, anyone know when the next Villages Pops Chorus Folk Quartet concert is taking place?
Hi! The Folk Quartet doesn't have anything on the calendar right now. The Pops Folksingers had hoped to have a Give a Hoot concert in October, but the uptick in Covid cases made that impossible. You can check periodically on our website, www.thevillagespopschorus.com, as we always have scheduled concerts listed.

I checkied the B4 website and the original bass player, Bob Flick, is still performing, and 2 of the others have been performing with the group since the late 60's. None of the Limeliters are originals.
Closed Thread

Tags
brothers, folk, savannah, limelighters, keeping

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.