Clark Barrios

Closed Thread
Old 10-17-2018, 10:56 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,478 Times in 711 Posts
Default Clark Barrios

Clark preformed as Anthony in Sweeney Todd Sunday and Monday nights and Tuesday afternoon at the Savanah Center. Then Tuesday evening he was the entertainment at the Chicagoland Club. And tonight he will be performing in Brownwood. He is a consummate professional, and we are fortunate to have him in The Villages. He always delivers.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 10-17-2018, 01:03 PM
Platinum member

We were at yesterday's 3pm performance. (Miracle of miracles, DH came with me). I was surprised that by my approximation about 30-40% of the seats were unoccupied.

We enjoyed the show and thought the singers did a very good job. No question, Clark as Anthony was one of the standouts. I read that he is one of the "music ministers" for St. Pauls' Polish National Catholic Church in Belleview.

Another stand-out was Mary Jo Vitale who played Johanna. She is married to Marc who is Pastor of the Hope Lutheran Church in The Villages.
Old 10-17-2018, 01:47 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK001 View Post
...Another stand-out was Mary Jo Vitale who played Johanna. She is married to Marc who is Pastor of the Hope Lutheran Church in The Villages.
And she sings for the church...quite beautifully I might add.
Closed Thread

Tags
tuesday, clark, fortunate, professional, brownwood

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.