Dave Mason Remakes ‘Feelin’ Alright’ With Sammy Hagar, Mick Fleetwood and the Doobies

Closed Thread
Old 07-23-2020, 05:37 PM
Default Dave Mason Remakes ‘Feelin’ Alright’ With Sammy Hagar, Mick Fleetwood and the Doobies

Dave Mason has rerecorded his 1968 Traffic classic “Feelin’ Alright'” for the quarantine age with help from Sammy Hagar, Mick Fleetwood, Michael McDonald and the Doobie Brothers.

click here
The Village Rockers is now forming. Stay "tuned" for further details about this new club for musicians, singers and spectators. Send us your name and email address. We will put you on our email list for news, updates, meeting times and playdates.
Old 07-30-2020, 05:01 AM
Location: Pickerington ,Oh during the summer. Fenney during the winter.

Thanks for the link. I thought that Mason, Winwood, Calpaldi and Woods was the best Traffic lineup. When all the members of a band are fighting to get their songs on the album it makes them bring their best. Saw that lineup of Traffic in Cincinnati around 1970.
Old 07-30-2020, 03:30 PM
Veteran member

Thanks for posting the link. Really enjoyed the video. Went on Amazon so I could download it and listen to it in my car.

Tags
dave, hagar, mason, fleetwood, mick

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.