Drummer looking for like minded players

Closed Thread
Old 02-18-2020, 10:09 AM
Default Drummer looking for like minded players

Hey All:

Drummer and guitar/vox looking for other players to join our weekly jams.

For now just want to learn songs we all like and enjoy playing, have a few beers, and have fun. If something bigger grows from this then cool! But the primary goal is to have fun, no-stress, jams. If this sounds interesting let me know.

We're playing mostly classic rock, country, and blues, but are open to anything.

The jam room is upstairs so you’ll have to be able to haul your stuff up. But the good thing is you can just leave your amps, speakers, etc., if you don’t feel like hauling stuff up and down the stairs each time.
Old 02-19-2020, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyS View Post
Hey All:

Drummer and guitar/vox looking for other players to join our weekly jams.

For now just want to learn songs we all like and enjoy playing, have a few beers, and have fun. If something bigger grows from this then cool! But the primary goal is to have fun, no-stress, jams. If this sounds interesting let me know.

We're playing mostly classic rock, country, and blues, but are open to anything.

The jam room is upstairs so you’ll have to be able to haul your stuff up. But the good thing is you can just leave your amps, speakers, etc., if you don’t feel like hauling stuff up and down the stairs each time.
Sounds interesting, let me know how to get hold of you. What days, time, location, etc
Old 02-23-2020, 11:47 AM

It does sound like fun...PM me.
Old 02-23-2020, 04:00 PM

A group of us musicians just made application for a new Villages club...

The Villages Rockers.

See the website at thevillagerockers.com for more information.
The Village Rockers is now forming. Stay "tuned" for further details about this new club for musicians, singers and spectators. Send us your name and email address. We will put you on our email list for news, updates, meeting times and playdates.
Closed Thread

Tags
stuff, playing, fun, drummer, jams

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.