Drummer Needed

Closed Thread
Old 09-01-2020, 02:48 PM
Default Drummer Needed

New band. On board now: vocals, keys, lead, rhythm, and bass guitars. Classic rock, all "danceable." Rehearse now Sundays in early afternoon. Need a drummer. Reply for more information and current song list.
Old 09-03-2020, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevinmann View Post
New band. On board now: vocals, keys, lead, rhythm, and bass guitars. Classic rock, all "danceable." Rehearse now Sundays in early afternoon. Need a drummer. Reply for more information and current song list.
Of the nearly 200 contacts received since the middle of February 2020, some have identified themselves as drummers. I will search through the email contacts to generate a list of drummers.

Contact me via https://thevillagerockers.com/contact-us/ and I will send your name / email address to all on that list.
The Village Rockers is now forming. Stay "tuned" for further details about this new club for musicians, singers and spectators. Send us your name and email address. We will put you on our email list for news, updates, meeting times and playdates.
Old 10-24-2020, 05:51 PM

Female vocalist, specializing in 60' - 70's Rock, as well as Country music, looking for a band. TinaRoy1982@yahoo.com
Old 10-25-2020, 09:11 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,154 Times in 770 Posts

Quote:
I'd love to try out. Give me a call.
The Beatlemaniacs of The Villages meet every Friday 10:00am at the O'Dell Recreation Center.

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson to William Hamilton, April 22, 1800.
Old 10-28-2020, 08:59 AM
Default Drummer needed

M M interested in trying out ... I am available every afternoon plus Sundays... Have my own equipment(2 vintage Ludwig kits)... I live in Weirsdale and can travel...Let me know what times and dates
Quote:
Closed Thread

Tags
drummer, rehearse, song, current, information

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.