Favorite American Idol Contestant

View Poll Results: Who's your favorite AI (Season 7) contestant?
Chikezie Eze 0 0%
Danny Noriega 0 0%
Jason Yeager 0 0%
David Cook 5 7.14%
David Hernandez 6 8.57%
Luke Menard 1 1.43%
Michael Johns 8 11.43%
Jason Castro 4 5.71%
Robbie Carrico 2 2.86%
Colton Berry 0 0%
David Archuleta 20 28.57%
Garrett Haley 0 0%
Kristy Lee Cook 1 1.43%
Amanda Overmyer 3 4.29%
Alexandrea Lushington 0 0%
Joanne Borgell 0 0%
Brooke White 4 5.71%
Syesha Mercado 3 4.29%
Alaina Whitaker 0 0%
Asia'h Epperson 0 0%
Amy Davis 0 0%
Kady Malloy 0 0%
Carly Smithson 9 12.86%
Ramiele Malubay 4 5.71%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Old 04-17-2008, 06:46 PM
Sage
Default Re: Favorite American Idol Contestant

The Villages Florida
Thank you, thank you, thank you. Kristy Lee Cook is gone!!!!! Now on to the rest of the show!

p.s. I do hope she gets her horse back though. That would be nice if that man would return it.
lovehorse
Old 04-17-2008, 07:55 PM
Taltarzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea24
The Villages Florida
Thank you, thank you, thank you. Kristy Lee Cook is gone!!!!! Now on to the rest of the show!

p.s. I do hope she gets her horse back though. That would be nice if that man would return it.
lovehorse
She is going to be pretty busy is my guess with the AI Top Ten tour as well as making inroads into country music. Sure we will be seeing a lot of her in the next few years. :bigthumbsup:

This show is an great platform for launching new talents even if it also makes stars of people like William Hung. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Hung
Old 04-17-2008, 08:52 PM
Sage

Tal, it's terrible to say, but I think you probably read it already, that William Hung committed suicide. Some people just can't take the pressure I guess. It's sad.
Old 04-18-2008, 01:16 PM
Taltarzac

Quote:
Tal, it's terrible to say, but I think you probably read it already, that William Hung committed suicide. Some people just can't take the pressure I guess. It's sad.
That's one of those pathetic Internet hoaxes. http://www.snopes.com/music/artists/hung.asp

Old 04-18-2008, 05:09 PM
Gold member

Who is so twisted that they would start a rumor about someones death. Beyond my comprehension!
Kristy is gone and that is not a surprise. I was pretty sure she couldn't handle a Myriah song. Brooke didn't do much bette. Syeesha was not good which was a surprise, she should have handled Myriah vocals pretty well. David Cook, again , put on his spin and it was good. Jason, surprisingly wasn't bad either.

David A, getting way to "gooey" for my taste. Good voice, yes,stage presence , not so good.

I think it is going to be very interesting here on out.
Old 04-18-2008, 05:53 PM
Taltarzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by beady
Who is so twisted that they would start a rumor about someones death. Beyond my comprehension!
Kristy is gone and that is not a surprise. I was pretty sure she couldn't handle a Myriah song. Brooke didn't do much bette. Syeesha was not good which was a surprise, she should have handled Myriah vocals pretty well. David Cook, again , put on his spin and it was good. Jason, surprisingly wasn't bad either.

David A, getting way to "gooey" for my taste. Good voice, yes,stage presence , not so good.

I think it is going to be very interesting here on out.
The William Hung article on his suicide looked like a sick joke from the fake newspaper report I read about it.

Still see David Archuleta as winning this season just because of the fan base he appeals to which more than likely makes up a lot of the voters. He seems to have the backing of many of the parents of kids who watch AI regularly as well as the kids.
Old 04-19-2008, 02:31 PM
Sage

Oh, I'm soooooo happy that that article on William Hung was a hoax. I felt so bad. But what a cruel thing to do. Some people . . . :edit:
Old 04-20-2008, 12:52 PM
Taltarzac

Quote:
Oh, I'm soooooo happy that that article on William Hung was a hoax. I felt so bad. But what a cruel thing to do. Some people . . . :edit:
Have not heard that much of William Hung of late but the same goes for a lot of AI alumni. What is funny is that you often see the same people getting through to the Gong Show like period of AI during the auditions in various cities where entertainment is the chief concern and not talent for the most part.

On a more positive note, another AI contestant Ryan Starr seems to have made it big in reality TV???
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.