Looking for Music Bingo

Closed Thread
Old 01-03-2020, 06:27 PM
Veteran member
Default Looking for Music Bingo

Several years ago we attended a music bingo night.

Can’t seem to find music bingo. Anyone know where and when music bingo is played in TV?
Old 01-03-2020, 11:49 PM
Veteran member

The Crazy Cat Villagers club has sponsored a music bingo night a couple of times recently. The host is a disc jockey from The Villages radio station (and his wife). It was sold out or close to it and they made a bundle that they were able to donate to a cat rescue organization. I don't know why they don't do it once a month. I think there are enough bingo players around here to support it.

kathy
Old 01-04-2020, 04:03 PM
Veteran member

I've been to a couple of social club events hosted by that disc jockey (sorry, don't know his name) from The Villages radio station (and his wife), including a music bingo and they were a lot of fun. They've come up with some fun group activities that are great for social clubs. Sorry that I can't give you a name!
Old 01-04-2020, 04:37 PM
Default Ric Mitchell

His name is Ric Mitchell, he does all kinds of fun games involving music. We have had him quite a few times for the Bonnybrook Social Club.
Closed Thread

Tags
music, bingo, find, played, can’t

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.