American Idol - SPOILER ALERT - Don't read if you haven't watched the latest episode!

Closed Thread
Old 03-10-2011, 10:23 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Cool American Idol - SPOILER ALERT - Don't read if you haven't watched the latest episode!

Good Morning Everyone:

Thought I would start a new thread for American Idol, so that no one would get caught reading results, before watching the latest episode.

Since the thread is labeled as SPOILER ALERT, we should be able to freely post the latest happenings, without spoiling it for the DVR folks....me included ...
Old 03-10-2011, 10:26 AM
Veteran member

There are so many great singers in the final group, that it is hard to pick a favorite; but I go for the African-American guy - not sure but maybe his name is Jacob?? - who has a tremendous voice, reminiscent of Luther Vandross and others. He's who I voted for last night.

Measure your wealth not by the things that you have, but by the things you have for which you wouldn't take money.
The world needs dreamers; the world needs 'do'-ers. But most of all, the world needs dreamers who are do-ers.
Old 03-10-2011, 11:32 AM
Veteran member
Send a message via ICQ to mikeandnancy1112 Send a message via AIM to mikeandnancy1112

Yes, he is awesome!! And we love Scotty, the country western singer. He is adorable!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.