Looking for Music Bingo

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 01-03-2020, 06:27 PM
Veteran member
Default Looking for Music Bingo

Several years ago we attended a music bingo night.

Can’t seem to find music bingo. Anyone know where and when music bingo is played in TV?
Old 01-03-2020, 11:49 PM

The Crazy Cat Villagers club has sponsored a music bingo night a couple of times recently. The host is a disc jockey from The Villages radio station (and his wife). It was sold out or close to it and they made a bundle that they were able to donate to a cat rescue organization. I don't know why they don't do it once a month. I think there are enough bingo players around here to support it.

kathy
Old 01-04-2020, 04:03 PM
Veteran member

I've been to a couple of social club events hosted by that disc jockey (sorry, don't know his name) from The Villages radio station (and his wife), including a music bingo and they were a lot of fun. They've come up with some fun group activities that are great for social clubs. Sorry that I can't give you a name!
Old 01-04-2020, 04:37 PM
Default Ric Mitchell

His name is Ric Mitchell, he does all kinds of fun games involving music. We have had him quite a few times for the Bonnybrook Social Club.
Closed Thread

Tags
music, bingo, find, played, can’t

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.