"Love My Music" Presented by The Villages Pops Chorus

Closed Thread
Old 07-07-2019, 12:00 PM
Veteran member
Default "Love My Music" Presented by The Villages Pops Chorus

The Villages Pops Chorus will present their annual Summer Concert, “Love My Music”, on July 29, 2019, at North Lake Presbyterian Church, with two shows, one at 3:00 PM and one at 6:00 PM. The group is accompanied by Jo Ann Hanebrink and the 10-piece Pops Chorus Band, featuring some of the best musicians in The Villages. The concert will include a wide variety of well-known songs from the 40’s through the 80’s, including songs from Broadway, the movies, standards, jazz, rock and pop. You will be singing along with beautiful ballads like “Memory” from Cats, “Somewhere Out There”, and “Unforgettable”. Songs like “Old Devil Moon”, “Sweet Talkin’ Guy”, and the title song “My Music”, the Loggins and Messina hit, will have you tapping your feet. This summer is the 50th anniversary of Woodstock, so the Pops Chorus will commemorate that iconic event with songs performed at the festival such as “God Bless the Child” and “At the Hop”. Harmonica virtuoso Phil Caltabellotta will join the group for “Watch What Happens” and will solo as well. And of course, many more of your favorite songs and some surprises! Tickets are $15 General Admission and are available at all Villages Box Office locations and on line. Last summer’s concert was a sell out, so buy your tickets early! Proceeds from the concert will benefit Villagers for Veterans and Deliver the Difference.
Closed Thread

Tags
songs, concert, chorus, pops, villages

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.