Manchester one love concert

Closed Thread
Old 06-04-2017, 05:38 PM
Default Manchester one love concert

First, I teared up a lot watching it. This is about what I learned

1. Ariana Grande is forgiven for her past hate of the US. She is just a little girl, and her emotions came through. She is like the girl who would cry on your shoulder during a movie.

Miley Cyrus is a force. I do like her more also however, as her heart was in the right place and though trailer in her bloodline, she is trying to make over.

Bieber is a left-handed guitarist. Didn’t know his songs, but it was cool he was there and he went acoustic.

Concert started pop and went rock.

The Black Eyed Peas thought they were in London (but great song with Ariana). No one corrected them, but its okay since they played at the soccer match in Wales yesterday and they sucked there.

Coldplay is loved in England (Chris Martin)

Katie Perry is the Ice Queen, I would be scared of her. I am glad she came though.

Steve Wonder sang remotely and Paul McC said hello. Good job.

Who the *** is Imogen Heap? There were others but I thought they may be local groups

Liam Gallagher rocks pretty hard (sang Oasis songs, is this where he is from?)

Women should never sing ‘Don’t Dream it’s Over’: This is why (and if older Crowded House showed up, it would have been like Queen or George Michael.. in that place it would have been epic)

The old Crowded House Live
Crowded House - Don't Dream It's Over Live (HQ) - YouTube

Miley and Ariana Live
Miley Cyrus, Ariana Grande - Don't Dream It's Over (One Love Manchester Benefit Concert) - YouTube

Crowded House now (they could play in Brownwood)
Crowded House - Don't Dream It's Over (Live At Sydney Opera House) - YouTube

DID I SAY, MILEY CYRUS IS A FORCE
Old 06-05-2017, 12:25 AM
Sage

I saw the highlights of the concert broadcast tonight on ABC. Enjoyed the duet with Miley Cyrus and Ariana Grande. I really liked Katy Perry, Coldplay and Justin Bieber. Ariana's rendition of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" was quite emotional.

Lots of shots of the audience - most looked to be under 25, including what looked to be lots of pre-teens. According to The Telegraph's web site, the concert raised 2 mllion British pounds which is $2.57 million USD.
Old 06-05-2017, 06:43 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,316 Times in 2,053 Posts
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schaumburger View Post
I saw the highlights of the concert broadcast tonight on ABC. Enjoyed the duet with Miley Cyrus and Ariana Grande. I really liked Katy Perry, Coldplay and Justin Bieber. Ariana's rendition of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" was quite emotional.

Lots of shots of the audience - most looked to be under 25, including what looked to be lots of pre-teens. According to The Telegraph's web site, the concert raised 2 mllion British pounds which is $2.57 million USD.
Saw part of it on the ABC Nightly News last night. Did really like Ariana Grande's "Somewhere Over the Rainbow".

Ariana Grande - 'Somewhere Over the Rainbow' - One Love Manchester - YouTube
Closed Thread

Tags
ariana, miley, crowded, house, force

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.