Meatloaf's Paradise

Closed Thread
Old 05-19-2011, 08:43 AM
Sage

Todd Rundgren's not Robert Redford either - but can still turn out a great song or two.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsezr0qiFIc[/ame]

Da Chicago So Side; The Village of Park Forest, IL; 3/7 Cav, 3rd Inf Div, Schweinfurt, Ger 65-66; MACV J12 Saigon 66-67; San Leandro, Hayward & Union City, CA (San Francisco East Bay Area) GO DUBS ! (aka W's)
Old 05-19-2011, 11:20 AM
Sage

Excuse me, is Todd a boy or a girl? Can't tell
Old 05-20-2011, 12:33 AM
Veteran member

Last edited by mrfixit; 05-24-2011 at 01:27 AM. Reason: not on target
Old 05-20-2011, 06:07 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfixit View Post
Good question!!!!! My goodness..... I looked us the "origional birth certificate"... looks like "origional" name before it was changed was..................Herm Orphidate.
You guys are not being fair. Todd is in the music business and that video is many years old. Many entertainers dress different in appearance than they would have, had they become an accountant or school teacher. If you look at old videos of Neil Diamond you will see his hair was long. Okay maybe he didn't have those eyebrows that Todd wore but again...it is entertainment.

Look back through the years at some of the gimmicks of entertainers. Elvis's sideburns, The Beatles long hair, Michael Jackson's glove, Dolly Parton's breast implants, Elton John's oversized glasses and colorful costumes and Alice Cooper ( a scratch golfer by the way) looked like a vampire. Let us forget Prince, Freddy Mercury and the group known as Kiss.

The Runt as Todd Runtgren was called, was a talented musician although he never reached his potential. Producing The Meatloaf "Bat Out Of Hell" album might be his most successful accomplisment. NOTE_ The "Hello It's Me" video was a song The Runt wrote for a previous group called "Nazz". In that group he was not the lead singer. Years later he recorded it himself.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.