New band at Tierra del Sol

Closed Thread
Old 04-01-2013, 07:35 AM

I thought they put on a wonderful show. Good music, food and beer. It was all good!!
Old 04-01-2013, 07:36 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Hannon View Post
Wish I knew you were there Chuck. I would've stopped over to say hello. WAs any other Villager at Tierra Del Sol on Friday night?

Our group of six was at a round table in the corner behind the band on the left side. Very disappointed not getting an eclair desert!

My brother and sister in law are villager snowbirds and their two friends from the Chicago South burbs are renting for a year in Calumet (they could have rented in our old Chicago neighborhood of Calumet Park for half the price but would still be shoveling snow)

Da Chicago So Side; The Village of Park Forest, IL; 3/7 Cav, 3rd Inf Div, Schweinfurt, Ger 65-66; MACV J12 Saigon 66-67; San Leandro, Hayward & Union City, CA (San Francisco East Bay Area) GO DUBS ! (aka W's)
Old 04-01-2013, 07:42 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckinca View Post
Our group of six was at a round table in the corner behind the band on the left side. Very disappointed not getting an eclair desert!

Vinyl Recall at Tierra del Sol again Saturday, April 6. Chuck let me know if you can make it again and I will make sure you get some of Pete's great pastries for desert!
Old 04-01-2013, 07:49 PM
Sage

Thanks - we did get a puffed pastry but it wasn't the eclair I was looking forward to. We went out to eat three nights last week have to back off some for a while.

(My wife made french toast from nearly stale bread for dinner tonight)

Da Chicago So Side; The Village of Park Forest, IL; 3/7 Cav, 3rd Inf Div, Schweinfurt, Ger 65-66; MACV J12 Saigon 66-67; San Leandro, Hayward & Union City, CA (San Francisco East Bay Area) GO DUBS ! (aka W's)
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.