The reel band

Closed Thread
Old 03-14-2013, 08:55 AM
Veteran member
Default The reel band

This sat. and sunday at spanish springs the band is the reel band. That is two of the brothers that are in uncle bob's rock shop. Will be interested in who else is in the band.
Old 03-14-2013, 09:11 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETMAN View Post
This sat. and sunday at spanish springs the band is the reel band. That is two of the brothers that are in uncle bob's rock shop. Will be interested in who else is in the band.
Contrary to my first post the sanders are the two brothers in the group.
Old 03-16-2013, 11:28 AM

Hi Rocketman. Steve Reel from Uncle Bob's Rock Shop here.

"The Reels" is my Celtic band that I started way before Uncle bob got together.. We've been playing St Patrick's Day and Tartan Day at the Villages for over a decade. Other members are Chris Doolin on guitar and keyboards, and Larry Ziggenfuss on violin. My wife Cathie on Bodhran, percussion and keyboards will also join us Sunday at Lake Sumter Landing.

We play modernized versions of Celtic music (like Riverdance) as well as some oldies, country, and rock. We'll even toss in some Jethro Tull. Not nearly as heavy as RockShop, but still a lot of fun.
Old 03-20-2013, 03:59 PM
Veteran member

thanks for the info. we heard you sat. night. enjoyed the moody blues song. we never miss uncle bob. see you sunday.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.