Musicians Open Jam Sunday Feb 8th

Closed Thread
Old 02-03-2015, 11:00 AM
Default Musicians Open Jam Sunday Feb 8th

Musicians; There will be an open amplified Jam session Feb. 8th from 2 to 5 pm at the Big Cypress Rec Center. A Pa system will be provided. Please bring any amplification that you need and a mic if you want to sing some. Keyboards will be set up. If there is a particular song you want to play bring a couple of copies so everyone can follow along. This session is open to anyone who wants to come on by.. Even if you don't play come on by and listen. There is a lot of great talent out there in the Villages so even if you haven't played in a while... dust off the old instrument.. limber up the fingers and stop on by... See you all there!
Old 02-04-2015, 10:48 AM

I received a few im's on this and this event is open to anyone who just wants to come by and listen also.. See you there
Old 02-07-2015, 07:56 PM

Ok.. So dust the old instrument off.. Get your fingers working and come on by.. we're gonna have a good time.. see everyone at Big Cypress tomorrow from 2 to 5 pm .
Come on by Everyone is welcome..
Old 02-07-2015, 10:39 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,154 Times in 770 Posts

Ouch...I'd love to do this but my sister in law is arriving for a week long visit tomorrow.

If you do it again, please let me e-mail me. drwinstonoboogiejr@gmail.com

I sing, play rhythm guitar and also play drums.
The Beatlemaniacs of The Villages meet every Friday 10:00am at the O'Dell Recreation Center.

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson to William Hamilton, April 22, 1800.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.