Siberian Solstice - A Musical Group

Closed Thread
Old 04-18-2020, 02:49 PM
Default Siberian Solstice - A Musical Group

Today, I received an email from a Villager with a request that his name might be added to our email list.

The gent also mentioned that he played in a group back home in NW Ohio and included this link.

I clicked on the link which is a site for the band which relates:

Introducing "SIBERIAN SOLSTICE": a musical group from northwest Ohio providing an exciting contemporary set of Christmas music as originally performed by the nationally acclaimed group "TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA" (TSO).

The music format of traditional Christmas music and other classical pieces with electronic keyboards, drums, and guitars is enjoyed by all age groups. "SIBERIAN SOLSTICE" has ten members on stage to accurately reproduce the TSO style and will perform approximately 90 minutes for your event.

The page also showcases this video.

These guys ARE GOOD!

Hopefully, once we get past this epidemic, his talents will help to make our new club successful.
The Village Rockers is now forming. Stay "tuned" for further details about this new club for musicians, singers and spectators. Send us your name and email address. We will put you on our email list for news, updates, meeting times and playdates.
Old 04-18-2020, 03:09 PM

I think I know those guys!

"Pros play until they can't get it wrong."
"Golf is a game invented by the same people who think music comes out of a bagpipe."-- Lee Trevino
Closed Thread

Tags
group, siberian, solstice, music, ohio

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.