Two Amazing Talents on AGT

Closed Thread
Old 06-24-2018, 08:39 AM
Sage
Default Two Amazing Talents on AGT

Has everyone seen Darci Lynne and Laura Bretan on AGT?

I can't seem to stop watching these two incredibly talented young performers.

Simon Cowell said of Darci to "get ready for the big time".

This video has over 49 million views.

Darci Lynne: 12-Year-Old Singing Ventriloquist Gets Golden Buzzer - America's Got Talent 2017 - YouTube

If you like that one, here's all of her auditions.

Darci Lynne - Winner of America's got Talent 2017 - All Performances +Judges Commentaries - YouTube

He also said of Laura that he "has never heard anything like her, in all the years his doing his show".

Laura Bretan 13-Year-Old Opera Singer Gets the first Golden Buzzer - America's Got Talent 2016 - YouTube

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
Old 06-24-2018, 09:12 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Thanks for the share, 2B. Very entertaining, indeed. I have always been fascinated by ventriloquism, but she's got it all. Besides being good at the art, she's funny, and that singing - WOW! - and she's only 12?!? Just amazing.
Old 06-24-2018, 11:31 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,317 Times in 871 Posts

Went to the Straz last month so see her and Pelican 212. There were a lot of well behaved kids there as well. One of the cute things was she said that one of the questions she gets a lot is if she could sing with her mouth open.....she can. She also has a past of performing, she was a gymnast (some film clips were included) and has taken singing lessons since she was 6. Very comfortable on stage and with adults that she brought on stage to be part of her act. I suspect we will see more of her in the years ahead, just not sure what genre since she has many talents.

Berks County Pennsylvania
Closed Thread

Tags
laura, darci, agt, show, million

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.