Aldi Commercial

Closed Thread
Old 12-14-2017, 02:04 PM
Sage
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Thanked 9,751 Times in 3,627 Posts

I liked it.

The Ad Agencies are always under pressure to come up with new ideas, creative ideas, sometimes off the wall stuff.

Agencies usually use test groups prior to going public. You win some, you lose some.

Moms just have those days.

Old 12-14-2017, 02:12 PM
Platinum member

Aldi is going to need some help when LIDL is fully up and running. I shopped one in North Carolina, and they are same concept as Aldi, German run, but far superior to Aldi. Their bakery is amazing.
Old 12-14-2017, 05:28 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapscallion St Croix View Post
Aldi is going to need some help when LIDL is fully up and running. I shopped one in North Carolina, and they are same concept as Aldi, German run, but far superior to Aldi. Their bakery is amazing.
Is LIDL coming to Florida? I know it is in Georgia, but cannot find a location in Florida.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Old 12-14-2017, 05:44 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

I usually have recorded shows playing, so I can fast forward through commercials. There is only one commercial right now that I will watch and everytime I will still laugh. It's the Geico commercial where the Sloth is drawing a straight line and people are guessing things like a small finger, a worm, a tiny sword, a bread stick, a lamp post, a coin slot, a walking stick, and then the host will say 'time', it's a tandem bicycle, and they said "What!" and then a voice will talk about Geico.

Game Night with a Sloth - GEICO - YouTube

The Villages Florida
Old 12-14-2017, 05:51 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,562 Times in 508 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_W View Post
I usually have recorded shows playing, so I can fast forward through commercials. There is only one commercial right now that I will watch and everytime I will still laugh. It's the Geico commercial where the Sloth is drawing a straight line and people are guessing things like a small finger, a worm, a tiny sword, a bread stick, a lamp post, a coin slot, a walking stick, and then the host will say 'time', it's a tandem bicycle, and they said "What!" and then a voice will talk about Geico.

Game Night with a Sloth - GEICO - YouTube

The Villages Florida
Old 12-15-2017, 06:24 AM
Email Reported As Spam

As many of you may know Aldi's also owns Trader Joe's.

We were introduced to Aldi's when we lived in Minnesota. at that time the cashiers were required to memorize every product's price and they amaze every shopper with their skills. checkout was a breeze.

Aldi's is building 900 new stores in America. Wall Street Journal carried an article about them that was quite complementary.

My wife shops every store and has focused on certain products she prefers to purchase there. I skip over commercials (DVR)

We test every store and our shopping experience decided for us.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-15-2017, 09:05 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,503 Times in 1,906 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl
Default Rapscallion St. Croix

is a scamp. He is a wit. He is clever and devious and almost always funny. I love his humor.

Last edited by graciegirl; 12-15-2017 at 12:46 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
shooting, aldi, commercial, shop, entice

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.