Can't wait!

Vince Gilligan’s ‘Breaking Bad’ Movie Headed To Netflix & AMC | Deadline

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Old 02-16-2019, 11:28 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
It would take a lot to outdo or even match the series but will definitely check it out. Best TV series I've ever watched, although I must confess to not having been much of a television viewer for years now so I'm sure there's been something out there that might compare.

Thanks for the heads up.
Old 02-16-2019, 01:08 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,316 Times in 2,053 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
It would take a lot to outdo or even match the series but will definitely check it out. Best TV series I've ever watched, although I must confess to not having been much of a television viewer for years now so I'm sure there's been something out there that might compare.

Thanks for the heads up.
Did not a lot of the characters die near the end of Breaking Bad? I watched the first few seasons but lost interest.
Old 02-16-2019, 01:23 PM
Sage
Location: NJ, NM, SC, PA, DC, MD, VA, NY, CA, ID and finally FL.
Thanked 4,611 Times in 1,760 Posts

I may watch it to spot scenery I know. My former sister in law resides in a house behind the car wash.

“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” Thomas Paine
Old 02-16-2019, 01:34 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,316 Times in 2,053 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by manaboutown View Post
I may watch it to spot scenery I know. My former sister in law resides in a house behind the car wash.
I did see the first three seasons of Breaking Bad and will have to check that out.
Old 02-16-2019, 02:02 PM
Sage
Location: NJ, NM, SC, PA, DC, MD, VA, NY, CA, ID and finally FL.
Thanked 4,611 Times in 1,760 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I did see the first three seasons of Breaking Bad and will have to check that out.
The carwash was an "Octopus" carwash, a great company I used to use at another location. It has since been sold and totally updated, probably from the money made from being used on the series. I ran a vehicle through it in January when I was over there. They have a picture on the wall of "Heisenberg". They told me tourists visit in tour buses. I don't think a carwash anywhere would be on my list of places to visit unless I was in the carwash business. 'Breaking Bad' Real-Life Filming Locations You Can Visit - Business Insider

The people who own the house used as Walt's residence were getting pizzas thrown on their roof with great regularity until the city allowed them to put up a high fence. Breaking Bad home owner builds 6ft iron fence to stop fans throwing pizzas onto the roof

Also a local candy store was making blue crystal candy that looked like meth. The Original Breaking Bad Candy | The Candy Lady

“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” Thomas Paine

Last edited by manaboutown; 02-16-2019 at 02:18 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
sm-n960u, tapatalk, bad, movie, wait

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.