Breaking Bad Movie

Breaking Bad Movie

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread

Breaking Bad Movie
Old 02-16-2019, 10:53 AM
Sage

Default Breaking Bad Movie

Can't wait!

Vince Gilligan’s ‘Breaking Bad’ Movie Headed To Netflix & AMC | Deadline

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Old 02-16-2019, 11:28 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
It would take a lot to outdo or even match the series but will definitely check it out. Best TV series I've ever watched, although I must confess to not having been much of a television viewer for years now so I'm sure there's been something out there that might compare.

Thanks for the heads up.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2019, 01:08 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
It would take a lot to outdo or even match the series but will definitely check it out. Best TV series I've ever watched, although I must confess to not having been much of a television viewer for years now so I'm sure there's been something out there that might compare.

Thanks for the heads up.
Did not a lot of the characters die near the end of Breaking Bad? I watched the first few seasons but lost interest.
Old 02-16-2019, 01:23 PM
Sage

Location: NJ, NY, SC, PA, DC, MD, VA, NM, CA, ID and finally FL.

I may watch it to spot scenery I know. My former sister in law resides in a house behind the car wash.

“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” Thomas Paine
Old 02-16-2019, 01:34 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by manaboutown View Post
I may watch it to spot scenery I know. My former sister in law resides in a house behind the car wash.
I did see the first three seasons of Breaking Bad and will have to check that out.
Old 02-16-2019, 02:02 PM
Sage

Location: NJ, NY, SC, PA, DC, MD, VA, NM, CA, ID and finally FL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I did see the first three seasons of Breaking Bad and will have to check that out.
The carwash was an "Octopus" carwash, a great company I used to use at another location. It has since been sold and totally updated, probably from the money made from being used on the series. I ran a vehicle through it in January when I was over there. They have a picture on the wall of "Heisenberg". They told me tourists visit in tour buses. I don't think a carwash anywhere would be on my list of places to visit unless I was in the carwash business. 'Breaking Bad' Real-Life Filming Locations You Can Visit - Business Insider

The people who own the house used as Walt's residence were getting pizzas thrown on their roof with great regularity until the city allowed them to put up a high fence. Breaking Bad home owner builds 6ft iron fence to stop fans throwing pizzas onto the roof

Also a local candy store was making blue crystal candy that looked like meth. The Original Breaking Bad Candy | The Candy Lady

“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” Thomas Paine

Last edited by manaboutown; 02-16-2019 at 02:18 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
sm-n960u, tapatalk, bad, movie, wait