Cut the Cord!

Closed Thread
Old 06-08-2020, 11:32 AM

Does anyone have comments on Hulu Live vs. Youtube TV?
Old 06-08-2020, 11:44 AM
Sage

Check their channel lineups and select the one, or another service, that has the channels you regularly watch. If you do some Googleing you will find some websites that will help you make comparisons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob47 View Post
Old 06-08-2020, 11:49 AM
Sage
Thanked 13,423 Times in 5,111 Posts

Quote:
Go to the website, "SUPPOSE.TV" and select a few popular channels on the left side. Then, it will show you the streaming services that will provide those channels. You can then select the down arrow under Hulu Live and YouTube TV and see all of their channels. I think the two streaming services are similar, but YouTube TV has mores channels for about the same price.
Old 06-08-2020, 11:55 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

Quote:
I have Youtubetv. I took a class at the school and the instructor showed both YouTubeTV and HULU, he actually has both of them. I believe it is just a matter of deciding which service gives you the programs you want. I cannot get Weather Channel on YouTubeTV, but HULU has Weather Channel as part of their line up, I can buy Weather Channel, but it comes with HULU. I don't think there is much to choose between them, they are both good basic TV, all the channels you get on cable for $50. I was giving DirectTV almost $300 a month, so for me it is a no brainer.

Now that I know what I am doing with it, I am a huge fan of streaming and I believe it will only get better as competition becomes stronger.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Closed Thread

Tags
hulu, internet, samsung, month, live

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.