Extraordinary Attorney Woo

Closed Thread
Old 10-24-2022, 09:33 PM
Default Under the Queens Umbrella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecuadog View Post
Every once in a while, I run across something that I really enjoy, even though it's not something that I would imagine enjoying from its description. I rely heavily on IMDB's ratings and their approval of Extraordinary Attorney Woo was spot on. Good stuff. Stick with it. On Netflix.

IMDB... click here
Under the Queens Umbrella—This one is really good started watching and could not stop!
Old 10-24-2022, 11:09 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,023 Times in 455 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvonneandScott View Post
Under the Queens Umbrella—This one is really good started watching and could not stop!
Thank you.
Old 10-25-2022, 05:44 AM
Gold member
Thanked 1,707 Times in 557 Posts
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldseries27 View Post
i'm glad autism is being brought to the forefront to enlightenment us all on the issues involved for all.
I love 'The Good Doctor' and all of the autistic challenges (plus life in general) it portrays, so thanks to the OP for posting about this show - I'll be watching it.
Old 10-27-2022, 10:42 AM
Gold member
Thumbs up

Quote:
Every once in a while, I run across something that I really enjoy, even though it's not something that I would imagine enjoying from its description. I rely heavily on IMDB's ratings and their approval of Extraordinary Attorney Woo was spot on. Good stuff. Stick with it. On Netflix.

IMDB... click here
The lack of crossing things off of my 'to do' list lately, is directly attributable to this post - so thanks a darned lot! Seriously though, what a great show and thanks for the heads up.
Old 10-29-2022, 11:05 AM
Gold member
Thumbs up

Quote:

IMDB... click here
Having finished the last episode, minor depression has now set in. lol

The good news is that I've read where a second season is planned, so great news for the fans of the show that now sits in 7th place - as South Korea’s highest rated cable television drama of all time.

Again, thanks for the heads up on this remarkable show.
Closed Thread

Tags
extraordinary, attorney, woo, ratings, approval

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.