FBI: International. (Potential Spoilers).

Closed Thread
Old 09-24-2021, 10:21 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,318 Times in 2,055 Posts
Default FBI: International. (Potential Spoilers).

FBI: International - Wikipedia

The first episode of this new show looks promising even if it was part of a three show cross-over event about sex trafficking among the NYC elite using girls from Eastern Europe.
Old 09-24-2021, 01:08 PM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,089 Times in 297 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post

The first episode of this new show looks promising even if it was part of a three show cross-over event about sex trafficking among the NYC elite using girls from Eastern Europe.
Ok, if nobody else will say it, I will. Sorry, but I thought it was crap. The overacting was over the top, the script boring, and the idea of some 30-something running the entire European FBI bureau was absurd.

The worst was the last scene where the most evil bad guy in the history of mankind did his "Eaya-ha-ha! My lawyers will have me out of here in a hour" routine. I'm surprised they didn't have him twist his moustache, as they untied Perilous Pauline (or whatever her name was) from some railroad tracks, instead of just a bedroom in the mansion.

Next thing you know, they get a call, and all extradition procedings are dropped (in Cosovo or whichever former Soviet hellhole it is that allows Dr. Evil to keep a billion dollar mansion). A moment later, Dastardly Dan is being stuffed into a cop car by the perpetually outraged Good Muslim agent. Dan safely on his way to American Justice, the FBI is the triumphant over Evil, once again!

I didn't know whether to laugh or hurl.

Are they finally out of ideas for dumb cop shows? We usually watch the 1st two FBI's, at least until they start chasing the inevitable "White Supremacist", as required by Hollyweird every 3rd episode. Even this stupid story was engaging until they got to that last "FBI International" segment. Judging from the cast, they must have outsourced the writing for that segment to Hollyweird Junior College
Old 09-24-2021, 07:29 PM
Sage

International Operations — FBI

I will bet there are retired FBI here in the Villages maybe one will comment or someone with a law enforcement background.

I have met a lot of retired LEOs from all over here in the Villages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueblaze View Post
Ok, if nobody else will say it, I will. Sorry, but I thought it was crap. The overacting was over the top, the script boring, and the idea of some 30-something running the entire European FBI bureau was absurd.

The worst was the last scene where the most evil bad guy in the history of mankind did his "Eaya-ha-ha! My lawyers will have me out of here in a hour" routine. I'm surprised they didn't have him twist his moustache, as they untied Perilous Pauline (or whatever her name was) from some railroad tracks, instead of just a bedroom in the mansion.

Next thing you know, they get a call, and all extradition procedings are dropped (in Cosovo or whichever former Soviet hellhole it is that allows Dr. Evil to keep a billion dollar mansion). A moment later, Dastardly Dan is being stuffed into a cop car by the perpetually outraged Good Muslim agent. Dan safely on his way to American Justice, the FBI is the triumphant over Evil, once again!

I didn't know whether to laugh or hurl.

Are they finally out of ideas for dumb cop shows? We usually watch the 1st two FBI's, at least until they start chasing the inevitable "White Supremacist", as required by Hollyweird every 3rd episode. Even this stupid story was engaging until they got to that last "FBI International" segment. Judging from the cast, they must have outsourced the writing for that segment to Hollyweird Junior College
Old 09-25-2021, 05:56 AM
Sage
Thanked 13,715 Times in 5,244 Posts

They still haven't learned not to yell "freeze" when the bad guys are 30 yards away. Get a little closer first, so they can't run away.
Old 09-25-2021, 06:24 AM
Sage
Thanked 14,047 Times in 5,336 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredguy123 View Post
They still haven't learned not to yell "freeze" when the bad guys are 30 yards away. Get a little closer first, so they can't run away.
There seems to be a requirement that you have to have one chase scene in each show, so the easiest way is to give the guy a chance to run.
Old 09-25-2021, 07:02 AM

Quote:

Decades ago evidence that the fbi was incompetent. It’s only only gotten worse.
911 could of been prevented if the fbi had taken seriously people in flight schools who were not interested in learning how to land.
Fbi is now a just woke political organization they should be disbanded.
The Orlando shooters father was a paid fbi informant.
911 terrorist were living with an fbi informant.
Boston bombing fbi was warned by Russia , but did nothing.

This is the same fbi that sent 14 against on a jet to investigate a garage door pull down loop!

Fbi is worthless.
Old 09-25-2021, 07:17 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,139 Times in 882 Posts

Quote:

Whoa. Just hearing the premise of this show makes me want to hurl at the evil.
Old 09-25-2021, 07:59 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by La lamy View Post
Whoa. Just hearing the premise of this show makes me want to hurl at the evil.
That was the three episode cross-over event and sex trafficking is a real problem.
Old 09-25-2021, 08:57 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,922 Times in 1,111 Posts
Default How about the 4 men that were convicted of a Boston gang hit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom2172 View Post
Decades ago evidence that the fbi was incompetent. It’s only only gotten worse.
911 could of been prevented if the fbi had taken seriously people in flight schools who were not interested in learning how to land.
Fbi is now a just woke political organization they should be disbanded.
The Orlando shooters father was a paid fbi informant.
911 terrorist were living with an fbi informant.
Boston bombing fbi was warned by Russia , but did nothing.

This is the same fbi that sent 14 against on a jet to investigate a garage door pull down loop!

Fbi is worthless.
and we’re sentenced to life 2 died in prison and the other 2 did 33/29 years , one was an old friend,because the FBI wanted to keep an informer who had killed 23 people happy. , they kept the evidence covered up, they were finally set free and the government had to pay $100 million and let us not forget that group of organized crime Boston FBI agents who helped Whitey Bulger succeed all those years including one agent who was convicted of aiding in the murder of a hi li executive, whitey who killed at least 5 people I know just because he wanted what they had including one who had the nerve to fight back when he was being bullied
Closed Thread

Tags
show, fbi, event, sex, trafficking

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.