New TV Show the Masked Singer

Closed Thread
Old 01-04-2019, 06:27 PM
Veteran member

Madelaine Amee, I thought it was amusing. I waited until the next day to watch it on Hulu with no commercials, which helped. I pretty much fast-forwarded through the judges' comments; it's not an interesting or funny panel, unfortunately.

I got a kick out of the over-the-top costumes, set design, and dancers. Very Vegas.

Reddit has a lot of good guesses about who the contestants are, but half the fun for me is waiting for the reveal to find out.

John W, it's not necessary to recognize the person's voice; there's a clip package for each contestant that gives (vague) clues to his/her identity. Like, for Antonio Brown there was a bit about him paying $10K for breakfast because that's how much he was fined for a Facebook Live post he made. The explanation of the clues are given at the end when the person's identity is revealed.
Old 01-04-2019, 06:37 PM
Sage
Thanked 7,279 Times in 2,480 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madelaine Amee View Post
Are you insulting my intelligence with that remark, if so give me an example of what you consider good TV and let me see what I think of your choice!
Anything that stimulates the mind, and my few remaining grey cells, as apposed to mind numbing hystirical nonsense, that gives a platform to the never have been or never will be so called celebs.
But if it turns you on, go for it. JMO.
Old 01-04-2019, 09:35 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Two Bills View Post
Anything that stimulates the mind, and my few remaining grey cells, as apposed to mind numbing hystirical nonsense...
Maybe your mind is easily numbed.
Old 01-05-2019, 06:55 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,493 Times in 1,903 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

People who are quite bright with dyslexia have trouble spelling.

Everyone is born with different abilities or lack of them. People who are born average or below average in intelligence are people.

This show doesn't ring my bell either. If we all liked the same thing, they would only sell vanilla ice cream.

Last edited by graciegirl; 01-05-2019 at 07:18 AM.
Old 01-05-2019, 07:59 AM
TOTV Moderator

Back on topic, please...discuss the show and not the persons posting about it.

Closed Thread

Tags
show, entertainment, 9pm, fun, great

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.