Ozark Season 3

Closed Thread
Old 04-13-2020, 03:38 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,480 Times in 713 Posts
Default Ozark Season 3

I'm halfway through the Netflix series and can say that it is serious drama. Excellently written an acted but with few light moments. The Ruth Langmore character, however, provides the best iconic lines you can imagine. Vulture even strung a list of them on YouTube.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Old 04-13-2020, 04:43 PM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,220 Times in 752 Posts

:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
I'm halfway through the Netflix series and can say that it is serious drama. Excellently written an acted but with few light moments. The Ruth Langmore character, however, provides the best iconic lines you can imagine. Vulture even strung a list of them on YouTube.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Chi,

I looked.

Ruth is my favorite character. She is smart. A survivor. Does some bad things — but somehow makes me feel like she has a lot of decency deep in there somewhere.

She sure does deliver those “sassy” lines with aplomb — and often turns and walks away, making a perfect exit.

We have finished up season 3. The end is definitely open to a sequel.

Chi, I am pretty sure that it was you who started a thread about “Shameless” a couple of years ago. I had never heard of “Shameless” back then, but I got hooked and then I hooked Mr. Boomer, too.

Thanks — I think.

Sincerely,
Bingeing Boomer
Old 04-13-2020, 05:27 PM
Platinum member

Saving it for the motorhome summer cruise if it can even happen.
Old 04-13-2020, 06:51 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,480 Times in 713 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
:

Chi,

I looked.

Ruth is my favorite character. She is smart. A survivor. Does some bad things — but somehow makes me feel like she has a lot of decency deep in there somewhere.

She sure does deliver those “sassy” lines with aplomb — and often turns and walks away, making a perfect exit.

We have finished up season 3. The end is definitely open to a sequel.

Chi, I am pretty sure that it was you who started a thread about “Shameless” a couple of years ago. I had never heard of “Shameless” back then, but I got hooked and then I hooked Mr. Boomer, too.

Thanks — I think.

Sincerely,
Bingeing Boomer
Yes, I introduced you to the Gallagher family. They will be back for season 11 later this year.
Closed Thread

Tags
ozark, strung, iconic, lines, imagine

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.