PBS Comedy The IT Crowd

Closed Thread
Old 12-02-2018, 09:13 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts
Default PBS Comedy The IT Crowd

We were at The Village Christmas Concert last night which was excellent .... what talented musicians we have. We are truly fortunate.

When we came home I was looking for something to watch on TV and due to the lack of programming I turned to PBS which I rarely do on a Saturday evening. There was a show on called The IT Crowd, it was laugh out loud funny. It is really really politically incorrect, but so very funny.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Old 12-30-2018, 06:44 PM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,204 Times in 740 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madelaine Amee View Post
We were at The Village Christmas Concert last night which was excellent .... what talented musicians we have. We are truly fortunate.

When we came home I was looking for something to watch on TV and due to the lack of programming I turned to PBS which I rarely do on a Saturday evening. There was a show on called The IT Crowd, it was laugh out loud funny. It is really really politically incorrect, but so very funny.

Madelaine,

It is funny. We discovered it not too long ago. We subscribe to Acorn for my Brit fix. I think that's where we watched all the episodes.

I love how the IT guys answer their phone. (We know these people.)
Closed Thread

Tags
funny, crowd, pbs, saturday, lack

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.