Russia RT TV

Closed Thread
Old 12-10-2019, 12:41 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,244 Times in 707 Posts

I would suggest perhaps watching the visit of the Russian PM today to our WH, but alas not open to press,.

Not sure about RT because. Last visit when the discussion centered on OUR secrets, no press except Russian press. Not sure today except no American press allowed.
Old 12-10-2019, 06:46 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,370 Times in 3,050 Posts

1. linking to a bing search result on a phrase is the antithesis of helpful. In the one on Nielsen ratings, there were 66,100,000 results. If you have actual information to share, you could link to the actual website. Otherwise, it's pointless.

2. His name is Mark Zuckerberg, and he's 35 years old. He's not "the kid who owns Facebook."

3. The decisions he makes absolutely positively DOES have a direct effect on you, if you use Facebook. Ignoring facts does not make them cease to be facts.

4. To Bucco et al; I admit to not know anything about RT, partly because I don't typically watch ANY TV at all, second because I'm a gamer and in my head, RT = "round-time," or the delay imposed on a character after he engages in combat or movement. So when I see "RT" my brain automatically searches to see which game you're talking about, not which TV station you're watching

4a. I did know that the Russians used Facebook to interfere with the election and inject bots and paid "bad actors" to promote division, I just didn't recall that it was Russia TV that was behind it.
Old 12-10-2019, 06:49 PM
Sage
Thanked 7,279 Times in 2,480 Posts

Facebook, twitter and all social media sites are nectar to the bad guys.
Many users give so much information, photos, holiday schedules etc. they are an Aladdins Cave of information.
Users publish public profiles, how hard for the savvy to fiind out address etc.
...and they wonder why they are robbed and scammed.
Security is hard enough online, without giving the nasties a head start!!
Closed Thread

Tags
news, russia, russian, watching, piqued

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.