Shepard Smith

Closed Thread
Old 10-11-2019, 07:08 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,316 Times in 2,053 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucco View Post
Sure is. If what is happening at that network does not scare you silly, you are not paying attention or just don't know.

I understand, and those who have discussed on here with me know well where I stand. One thing to be anti liberal....another is to carry that hate to endorse the garbage, and garbage is correct, spread on that network.

Shep Smith is a NEWSman who values the truth and facts. He will not endorse or push conspiracy theories, and those who mock anyone who does not agree should read who started news on Fox...Shep Smith. Always looking for the truth and not easily intimidated by liars.
Really liked this news caster. He actually presented the news rather than some opinion on it.
Old 10-11-2019, 07:19 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,244 Times in 707 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Really liked this news caster. He actually presented the news rather than some opinion on it.
Back when a conservative GOPer stood for balancing budgets, concern for national debt, honest and morality, I never missed his news broadcast as a loyal Fox watcher.and he has always been a steadying influence. Since the "takeover" have not watched him but never doubted, he would always be honest If you wanted to know what was happening, in context, he was the guy.
Closed Thread

Tags
blahblahblah, chapter, imho, majority, arena

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.