Why is Live PD the most watched series on Television.

Closed Thread
Old 12-08-2019, 11:27 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,493 Times in 1,903 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by 600th Photo Sq View Post

Look this is all acting by " Actors yes male and female being paid, They are real people being told how to react this is not realality , it is all fake.... so sleep tight this is all Fake !

Along with the " Canned Music and Canned Laughter " ...Amusing .. how they suck some in,,,, Yawn

Yes they all go to supermarkets, enjoy ice cream cones, and sigh every day yawn people. They are ..." Actors "

live pd - Bing video
Old 12-08-2019, 11:37 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,661 Times in 727 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimJohnson View Post
I watch it looking for my wife’s family members.
Hey! You got any idea how hard it is to get oatmeal out of a keyboard? (that was so funny)
Old 12-08-2019, 01:02 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,244 Times in 707 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom52 View Post
Never even heard of this show. Looked at the Wikipedia link provided and immediately saw it was listed as a reality show. I find that reality TV programs seem to be very far from my idea of reality so I avoid them.
A police officer reports for his or her shift. Also there is a make up person, a hand held camera and a producer or director.

While the calls are real, how can a police officer be on anything but best behavior knowing what he or she knows ?

Anything BUT reality.

That is not a critique of our hard working police, but simply a statement of fact.
Old 12-08-2019, 01:13 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,493 Times in 1,903 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucco View Post
A police officer reports for his or her shift. Also there is a make up person, a hand held camera and a producer or director.

While the calls are real, how can a police officer be on anything but best behavior knowing what he or she knows ?

Anything BUT reality.

That is not a critique of our hard working police, but simply a statement of fact.
Yes it is real.

It is on this week; on WEdnesday and every week on Thursday, Friday and Saturday at nine (A&E)and there are 12 police agencies in New Hampshire, North Carolina, Ohio, Indiana, California, Oklahoma, Texas, Nevada, Montana,Florida, and I can't remember the other two. They answer calls and the police officers are recorded. On Thursday it is only the camera's worn by police officers or in their cars. The rest of the time they have live photographers who ride with them. Please open this.

live pd - Bing video

Dan Abrams is the person at the studio along with Tom Morris and Sgt. Sean Larson. They do not allow people to see anyone dying or being shot as it is delayed a bit for that reason. They can go from place to place to keep it not violent, but very interesting.
Old 12-08-2019, 02:26 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Yes it is real.

It is on this week; on WEdnesday and every week on Thursday, Friday and Saturday at nine (A&E)and there are 12 police agencies in New Hampshire, North Carolina, Ohio, Indiana, California, Oklahoma, Texas, Nevada, Montana,Florida, and I can't remember the other two. They answer calls and the police officers are recorded. On Thursday it is only the camera's worn by police officers or in their cars. The rest of the time they have live photographers who ride with them. Please open this.

live pd - Bing video

Dan Abrams is the person at the studio along with Tom Morris and Sgt. Sean Larson. They do not allow people to see anyone dying or being shot as it is delayed a bit for that reason. They can go from place to place to keep it not violent, but very interesting.
Do not doubt it is interesting, and I know the calls are real, but any police officer who has any intelligence at all who oversteps in anyway needs to have an evaluation since you begin by knowing the camera is there. Very much different than the cam the officer wears.

The premise is the same as the older show called COPS which was also interesting, and I am not belittling the show or anything....I just do not like what are called REALITY shows because the participants know the camera is "in the room" have make up on and know the rules.

But that is just me.......just does not seem real to me at all.
Old 12-08-2019, 07:10 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

I really like reality posting. Beats being a Nudge! No Link available. Not directed at anyone or any group or any Village! This show is fantastic. Period!
Old 12-08-2019, 07:23 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
I really like reality posting. Beats being a Nudge! No Link available. Not directed at anyone or any group or any Village! This show is fantastic. Period!
That's wonderful...enjoy
Closed Thread

Tags
live, people, crooks, i.e, respectful

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.