KathieI. Congrats. You are now on top of the list for TOTV most online time.

Closed Thread
Old 01-13-2008, 09:45 PM
Taltarzac
Default KathieI. Congrats. You are now on top of the list for TOTV most online time.

https://www.talkofthevillages.com/sm...p?action=stats

You are as of 4:46 pm January 13, 2008 first name on the TOTV time on line list. Congrats. :2cool: :beer2: 040 wav :#1: :bigthumbsup:
Old 01-13-2008, 10:00 PM
Dancing Thyme
Default Re: KathieI. Congrats. You are now on top of the list for TOTV most online time.

OMG, I even beat Tony and you?? :bigthumbsup:

How did I ever do that? No sleep maybe :

Now I have to post 607 more responses to catch up with Tal's stats on posts. Don't think that will happen for a lonnnggg time.

Thanks Tal for noticing.

You friend, Kathie :redface:

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 01-13-2008, 11:01 PM
Eternal Member
Send a message via AIM to Donna Send a message via Yahoo to Donna
Default Re: KathieI. Congrats. You are now on top of the list for TOTV most online time.

The Villages Florida..Kathi
The Villages Florida

"Some People Live An Entire Lifetime and Wonder If They Have Ever Made a Difference In The World,
The Marines Don't Have That Problem" "Semper Fi"

"Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous" Albert Einstein
Old 01-13-2008, 11:21 PM
Soaring Eagle member

WTG Kathie! :#1:
Old 01-13-2008, 11:28 PM
Dancing Thyme

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

And the Oscar goes to........ :bow:

:#1: MEEEE!!!!

Gee, I need to get a life!

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

Old 01-16-2008, 09:05 PM
Sage

You have a GREAT life Kath, entertaining all your totv friends, and congratulations for a job well done!!!! :#1:

There is no difficulty on earth that enough love will not conquer.
Old 01-16-2008, 10:39 PM
Dancing Thyme

Thank you Nonie and Tal,

This is how addicted I am. I'm inbetween doctor visits today and I'm sitting in a small coffee shop overlooking the Pacific Ocean in a beautiful beach community called "the Riviera" and it is a beautiful day in Sunny Cal. Temperature is about 65 (because I'm right next to the ocean) but I couldn't leave my desk for more than a few hours without connecting to TOTV. So here I am with my laptop enjoying this beautiful view (wish I had a camera with me) and paying an hourly rate for WiFi in order to see what's happening in TV. Am I nuts or what!!!???

Wouldn't change it for the world.. Thanks for the honor to be most on line but now I need to beat Tal in most posts. That's will probably not happen for a long long time.

Love, Kathie :redface:

Old 01-19-2008, 06:42 PM
Taltarzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathieI
Thank you Nonie and Tal,

This is how addicted I am. I'm inbetween doctor visits today and I'm sitting in a small coffee shop overlooking the Pacific Ocean in a beautiful beach community called "the Riviera" and it is a beautiful day in Sunny Cal. Temperature is about 65 (because I'm right next to the ocean) but I couldn't leave my desk for more than a few hours without connecting to TOTV. So here I am with my laptop enjoying this beautiful view (wish I had a camera with me) and paying an hourly rate for WiFi in order to see what's happening in TV. Am I nuts or what!!!???

Wouldn't change it for the world.. Thanks for the honor to be most on line but now I need to beat Tal in most posts. That's will probably not happen for a long long time.

Love, Kathie :redface:
I will have to go back to Findlaw message board posting for you to catch up with me. You have about 17 more hours logged on me on TOTV though right now. I also like to spend time looking at the- Numbers.com web-site. http://www.the-numbers.com/charts/we...8/20080111.php

If I win one of the Numbers weekly contests-- like I did with predicting the take on Transformers last Summer-- I could get more pre-occupied with the-numbers.com as well.

Thought One Missed Call playing on 2240 screens last week is a weird co-incidence. I often wonder if I am nuts noticing stuff like this. ;D
Old 01-20-2008, 05:05 AM
Dancing Thyme

Tal, I think that's a great idea.... Go visit Findlaw and numbers.com more so I can catch up to your posts. Bet I have more PM's than you, though!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac
I often wonder if I am nuts noticing stuff like this. ;D
No, no, you're not nuts, just have a lot of idle time on your hands!

Your friend, Kathie :redface:

Old 01-20-2008, 05:40 AM
JohnnyM

Hi Kathie, Barbara and I also wish you congrat's on your achievement. You put the "T" in the OTV........Johnny
Old 01-20-2008, 02:18 PM
Taltarzac

Quote:
Tal, I think that's a great idea.... Go visit Findlaw and numbers.com more so I can catch up to your posts. Bet I have more PM's than you, though!!!

No, no, you're not nuts, just have a lot of idle time on your hands!

Your friend, Kathie :redface:
Suppose I could spend a lot of time pestering libraries and librarians to get links to their respective states' versions of the MN Victim Service Provider Directory and the FL Victim Services Directory. I bugged a lot of governors and public safety departments to create these kind of directories back in 2000 and 2001.

Old 01-20-2008, 03:27 PM
Dancing Thyme

Tal, every time you send a post, I cringe, cause that makes my goal that much further away.
crap
Pleeeaaaseeee go pester librarians or governors so I can make my '08 goal before the end of the year!!

Your truly good friend, Kathie :redface:

Of course, you know I'm only kidding.... ;D

Old 01-20-2008, 04:54 PM
Taltarzac

Quote:
Tal, every time you send a post, I cringe, cause that makes my goal that much further away.
crap
Pleeeaaaseeee go pester librarians or governors so I can make my '08 goal before the end of the year!!

You will have to pass by Talk Host who is in the lead with around 1500 https://www.talkofthevillages.com/sm...p?action=stats along with an additional 8 people or more still ahead of you on total posts.

Sent a lot of e-mails to a certain good actor but he started jumping couches. :joke:
Old 01-20-2008, 05:27 PM
Eternal Member
Send a message via AIM to Donna Send a message via Yahoo to Donna

Quote:
crap

Kathi,
You better sit up night and day The Villages Floridaand keep posting..No one beats the Tal..The Villages Florida

"Some People Live An Entire Lifetime and Wonder If They Have Ever Made a Difference In The World,
The Marines Don't Have That Problem" "Semper Fi"

"Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous" Albert Einstein
Old 01-20-2008, 05:40 PM
Dancing Thyme

Donna, I'm already up day and night working on TOTV but I agree with you, there's no way I'll ever reach Tal's numbers. However, I doooo have a lot to say, and am very talkative, right!!!

Kath :redface:

Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.