Masks

Closed Thread
Old 10-28-2020, 06:49 AM

Most people are wearing mask. So if you have one on your protected.
Old 10-28-2020, 06:58 AM

You people are so full of it. 90%of county are wearing mask. But the numbers are going so with that..... You should ask " are they testing for Corona virus, or covid? It's just odd that the number of positive is still going on. But you don't have schools shutting down cause it's not spending in the schools. An these kids are close to eachother. Corona us just a common cold. You really need to research yourselfs an not believe what media is telling you
Old 10-28-2020, 07:14 AM
Sage
Thanked 12,911 Times in 4,141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pettys1 View Post
Most people are wearing mask. So if you have one on your protected.
Quote:
You people are so full of it. 90%of county are wearing mask. But the numbers are going so with that..... You should ask " are they testing for Corona virus, or covid? It's just odd that the number of positive is still going on. But you don't have schools shutting down cause it's not spending in the schools. An these kids are close to eachother. Corona us just a common cold. You really need to research yourselfs an not believe what media is telling you
TROLL ALERT!!!!

these 2 comments are so ignorant I can't believe they are intended for anything other than to stir the pot
Old 10-28-2020, 07:29 AM

You people are too funny. The media says the sky is falling. Most of you would run an get a hard hat on.😆😅😂🤣,, You don't remember that Fauci went onTV an said " people don't need to wear mask only health care workers" but when the media came down on him he charged his tone. Then say he never said it.. Bull**** there video of him. If you have your mask your good. Don't worry bout others worry bout yourselfs
Old 10-28-2020, 08:08 AM
Sage

Quote:
You people are too funny. The media says the sky is falling. Most of you would run an get a hard hat on.ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿ ½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½,, You don't remember that Fauci went onTV an said " people don't need to wear mask only health care workers" but when the media came down on him he charged his tone. Then say he never said it.. Bull**** there video of him. If you have your mask your good. Don't worry bout others worry bout yourselfs
Must have a doctorate in English. BTW, there is a "d" at the end of "anD", that would be "wear A mask", CHANGED, not CHARGED his tone, YOU'RE, not YOUR, ABOUT not BOUT, and YOURSELVES not YOURSELFS
Old 10-28-2020, 11:13 AM
Default Proves my point

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfing eagles View Post
OMG, where can I even start?

The virus CAN pass right through a mask, the mask can stop droplets to a certain degree if worn properly

Clearly, you have never worn a "mask", or performed surgery or you would know what is involved and why

Long term sequellae? MOST viruses have that potential, rarely, and some do not. Hepatitis A---self limited, no long term effects. Hepatitis B---sometimes people develop CAH or CPH (chronic active or persistent Hep B). Hepatitis C--can be cured in 8 weeks

But the true nature of your post came through when you referred to the "political leadership" as stupid. I wish I was "stupid" enough to be worth $10 billion and get elected POTUS.
You fail to have a single reason to not wear a mask. The efficacy of wearing a is proven. Yes, you can still become infected, the deaths of thousands of health care workers is proof that masks are not foolproof, but advocating not wearing masks is foolish and dangerous.
By the way, how much money you have is not a sign of intelligence. Let’s look at your statement that an inveterate liar is worth ten billion dollars, for instance. Where do you get that figure? From the pathological liar? The same person who’s a deadbeat that doesn’t pay his bills? Declared bankruptcy SIX times? Had over 270 million in debt forgiveness since 2010 alone? Whose only successful venture was as a reality TV show star? Has been an utter failure at almost every business venture he’s ever placed his tiny hands on? Seemingly every day we learn that he’s a complete fraud who lies about almost everything?
By the way, his Daddy’s dead so he can’t save him from ruin and jail this time. As for stupid, only a fool would think that he’s not going to undergo extreme scrutiny as President. Despite his constant efforts to hide the truth about his lifelong criminal deeds, the truth is coming out. He’s going to jail & it’s well earned.
Old 10-28-2020, 11:23 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowprint View Post
You fail to have a single reason to not wear a mask. The efficacy of wearing a is proven. Yes, you can still become infected, the deaths of thousands of health care workers is proof that masks are not foolproof, but advocating not wearing masks is foolish and dangerous.
By the way, how much money you have is not a sign of intelligence. Let’s look at your statement that an inveterate liar is worth ten billion dollars, for instance. Where do you get that figure? From the pathological liar? The same person who’s a deadbeat that doesn’t pay his bills? Declared bankruptcy SIX times? Had over 270 million in debt forgiveness since 2010 alone? Whose only successful venture was as a reality TV show star? Has been an utter failure at almost every business venture he’s ever placed his tiny hands on? Seemingly every day we learn that he’s a complete fraud who lies about almost everything?
By the way, his Daddy’s dead so he can’t save him from ruin and jail this time. As for stupid, only a fool would think that he’s not going to undergo extreme scrutiny as President. Despite his constant efforts to hide the truth about his lifelong criminal deeds, the truth is coming out. He’s going to jail & it’s well earned.
Never said not to wear a mask. Wear a mask when it is appropriate, not just for the sake of wearing one. The rest of your post is nothing but far left political blathering.
Old 10-28-2020, 11:47 AM

Quote:
OMG, where can I even start?

The virus CAN pass right through a mask, the mask can stop droplets to a certain degree if worn properly

Clearly, you have never worn a "mask", or performed surgery or you would know what is involved and why

Long term sequellae? MOST viruses have that potential, rarely, and some do not. Hepatitis A---self limited, no long term effects. Hepatitis B---sometimes people develop CAH or CPH (chronic active or persistent Hep B). Hepatitis C--can be cured in 8 weeks

But the true nature of your post came through when you referred to the "political leadership" as stupid. I wish I was "stupid" enough to be worth $10 billion and get elected POTUS.
You got that right GolfingEagles. Politicizing this pandemic. Now that's stupid. And any American's going along for the ride . . . even more stupid.
Old 10-28-2020, 12:02 PM

"Far left political blathering"'! I like that. Very accurate and descriptive.
Old 10-28-2020, 12:27 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Never said not to wear a mask. Wear a mask when it is appropriate, not just for the sake of wearing one. The rest of your post is nothing but far left political blathering.
We have the ignore list which mine has a few residents listed there. I wish there was a favorites list. Golfing Eagles would be one of the first added to mine. Telling it like it is.
Old 10-28-2020, 06:11 PM

Sounds like a grade school child's behavior.
Old 10-28-2020, 06:17 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsyburnsy View Post
Sounds like a grade school child's behavior.
Why because I choose to not be subjected to some people’s tripe? It’s just easier to ignore them. Like you and your grade school childish post?

Last edited by Mrprez; 10-28-2020 at 06:28 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
mask, public, wear, virus-free, recovery

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.