Village of Gilchrist

Closed Thread
Old 10-31-2013, 11:22 AM
Default Village of Gilchrist

Hi, We purchased a home in the Village of Gilchrist and right now we are part-timers. We would like to be included in the "Village of Gilchrist" emails advising of gatherings and anything happening in our village.
Could someone point me in the right direction on how to get my email address added ? My email is: laurie.bithorn@gmail.com

Could you please let me know.

Thanks a lot !! Laurie & Wally Bithorn
Old 10-31-2013, 11:43 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauriebithorn View Post
Hi, We purchased a home in the Village of Gilchrist and right now we are part-timers. We would like to be included in the "Village of Gilchrist" emails advising of gatherings and anything happening in our village.
Could someone point me in the right direction on how to get my email address added ? My email is: laurie.bithorn@gmail.com

I sent your information to someone who I think can help you get added. Here is the thread where they are discussing the list (and other things). Welcome to The Villages!

New Villagers in Gilchrist
Old 07-06-2014, 07:54 AM
Default Be sure to check out gillyland.com

Make sure to register at gillyland.com! It's the official site for Gilchrist residents (a residents only site)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauriebithorn View Post

Mallory Square, Village of Hadley and now Gilchrist!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.