Announcing new office opening for current and new clients

Closed Thread
Old 12-04-2018, 09:48 AM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Announcing new office opening for current and new clients

First, both myself and my wife Jane, would like to wish you all a celebratory holiday season and a healthy and happy New Year.

As I enter my fifth year offering CPA services in The Villages, I am both enthusiastic and energized to work with you in 2019, providing strategic tax planning and completing your taxes looking at every advantage for your personal situation.

I do have some big news to share! I have secured an office just West of Powell Road on 466A, inside of Ameriprise Financial Services. This is not a joint venture with Ameriprise, they had an office available which I rented, and I will be working there independently, seeing my clients. It is a lovely older home that has been converted into a professional working space. I will be able to welcome you with a hot coffee and a comfortable meeting space.

In January, I will be sending out the 2018 tax organizer that will include a self-addressed envelope, allowing you to mail your tax documents directly to me. Other options are that you can drop them off at the office; or we can arrange an alternative.

If you do not have the ability to travel, I will come and meet with you in your home, if that is preferential. I want to continue to offer you the same professional and personalized services that you have been receiving, moving forward with alternatives to get together, and encouraging office visits as needed for those who are able.

The reason for this change is because my practice has grown, which should offer you assurance that I will be continuing to be your CPA with my focus in The Villages and welcome your referrals as well as having you as my valued clients. I will always be available to you year-round, promptly responding to calls and any urgent needs that arise.

If you have any questions, please call me at 425-941-5224 and I will be happy to speak with you. Please also keep my wife Jane’s number as well, as she will be assisting in scheduling appointments and taking messages, 352-391-0899.

Thank you.

Yours,

Robert B. Bloom
Certified Public Accountant
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4237 (2).jpg
Views:	302
Size:	68.7 KB
ID:	77620  

Last edited by Bloom&Company; 12-04-2018 at 12:09 PM.
Old 12-04-2018, 12:30 PM
Gold member

Aren't you glad you "retired"?

"I wish I didn't know now, what I didn't know then"
-Bob Seger-
Old 12-04-2018, 01:30 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Retiring was never really a desire, but The Villages was a lovely draw for a great lifestyle while enjoying my love of tax work and wonderful clients. And of course, my passion for golf!
Closed Thread

Tags
office, services, clients, tax, ameriprise

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.