Booking Early Tax Planning and Consultation Appointments for 2017

Closed Thread
Old 08-18-2017, 07:06 AM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Booking Early Tax Planning and Consultation Appointments for 2017

I am now taking appointments for September for those wanting to start planning for their 2017 taxes. My CPA Practice is unique in The Villages. I come to your home to meet with you at no charge, and then you can decide if you would like to work with me to do your tax return and tax consultation.
I have lived in The Villages for five years, coming from Seattle where I had a private tax practice for over 35 years and completed 1,000 tax returns annually, both for business and personal. I now concentrate on only personal returns with concierge type practice so you do not have to travel to an office.
I am licensed in Florida and have many references on Talk of The Villages, you can do a search on my name, Robert or Bob Bloom, or Bloom&Company. I am very reasonable in what I charge, and truly love engaging in discussion with my clients and helping them to ensure they are getting their returns done correctly and honestly. My wife says I am most talkative when I am talking taxes!
Call Bob Bloom at 425 941 5224 or email me at
bobbloomcpa@aol.com
Old 08-18-2017, 08:52 AM
Veteran member

How's your knowledge on ROTH conversions and SS taxes? What's your knowledge on the "stretch" IRA? How about the proper way to title an inherited IRA for tax proposes?

Thank you
Old 08-18-2017, 09:13 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

I am very comfortable and knowledgeable on all of those questions and would be happy to speak to you in depth. When you are ready, call me at 425 941 5224 and we can set up an appointment if you wish. Having had over 35 years of a tax practice and being the Executor for so many clients, I think I am well versed on all issues. If I ever have something I question myself, I do the research.
Old 08-18-2017, 09:44 AM
Veteran member

Thank you Bob.
From talking to different people here in The Villages. I get the impression that a lot of people don't know that their SS could be taxed up to 85%. I'm also sure that they don't know about doing a ROTH conversion (they may think they can't) and that if they do it "wrong" they can recharacterize (i.e. undo) as much as they want by the following October 15th. and reduce their taxes. Imagine if they knew they could leave a legacy to their kids (and/or grandkids) tax free.
Old 08-18-2017, 10:03 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

Those are all valid points and people have a lot of misinformation. I spend a lot of time consulting with individuals and couples about the best tax strategy to minimize their taxes and maximize their opportunities.
Closed Thread

Tags
tax, practice, returns, villages, planning

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.