Getting Ready for Tax Form Changes!

Closed Thread
Old 01-01-2019, 04:03 PM
TOTV Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
Aw right, you guys, knock it off!

Bob Bloom is trying to help us with good, professional information.

Gimme those six-shooters so I can put up here, right behind the bar, where I can keep an eye ‘em.

If you can’t even stand to hear any mention of the new tax laws without getting in a shoot-em-up, it might be time to get outa Dodge — er, I mean this thread.

Miss Kitty Boomer
Boomer is referring to a number of off topic posts that have now been deleted that strayed into political territory.

Please stay on topic.
Old 01-02-2019, 07:22 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

I must have missed the controversial posts but please be assured I am only interested in sharing tax information for your knowledge and interest. My love is doing taxes, working with clients, doing a great job for you, and assisting with strategic tax planning for the best outcomes, while being professional, prompt, reasonably priced, trustworthy, available year round and reliable.

If you need tax assistance, give me a call at 425 941 5224 or email me at bobbbloomcpa@aol.com

Bob Bloom, C.P.A.
Old 01-02-2019, 07:29 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,742 Times in 703 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloom&Company View Post
I must have missed the controversial posts but please be assured I am only interested in sharing tax information for your knowledge and interest. My love is doing taxes, working with clients, doing a great job for you, and assisting with strategic tax planning for the best outcomes, while being professional, prompt, reasonably priced, trustworthy, available year round and reliable.

If you need tax assistance, give me a call at 425 941 5224 or email me at bobbbloomcpa@aol.com

Bob Bloom, C.P.A.
And I can assure you, that after having used your services on more than one occasion, you are all that and more
Closed Thread

Tags
tax, income, page, schedule, standard

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.