How About a Daily Posting Limit?

Closed Thread
Old 06-20-2020, 06:59 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,165 Times in 1,926 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
I certainly meant no offense. But don't you find it tiresome when someone states the same opinion ad nauseum up to 50 times a day? Heck, even if I agree with their position it gets old.

But my main focus was to try and reduce the toxic atmosphere we have right now. Right now this site is operating in the same vein as the old Political Forum..
Really? I never ventured into the old political forum but heard it was ruthless. I honestly don't think our current climate on TOTV comes close to ruthless. In fact, I don't find it polarizing at all. I still enjoy coming here for the discussions.

I get that not everyone agree. That would be very boring, actually. I also don't want any limit on post amounts per day.
Old 06-20-2020, 07:15 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,507 Times in 677 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeebean View Post
Really? I never ventured into the old political forum but heard it was ruthless. I honestly don't think our current climate on TOTV comes close to ruthless. In fact, I don't find it polarizing at all. I still enjoy coming here for the discussions.

I get that not everyone agree. That would be very boring, actually. I also don't want any limit on post amounts per day.

"Ruthless" in the vein that it was totally unmoderated and people could say what they really believe...but were able to hide on the main forum.

Especially at first, when not even the user names were known/shown.

However, it became particularly eye-opening, when for a time... the user name of posts could be identified.

And yes, when posts are now made, it's hard to forget and put the cat back in the bag...of those who espoused racist/bigoted/misogynist/xenophobic/sexist/Etc. views.
Closed Thread

Tags
posts, limit, site, people, day

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.