Paying for ad

Closed Thread
Old 09-21-2018, 12:12 PM
Default Paying for ad

Has anybody ever had a problem with paying for a classified ad.
Last week I paid for an ad in the Real Estate Rental Classifieds, the money was deducted from my paypal account but the ad has never appeared. When I go to the page to edit my listing, instead of saying “active” it says “draft”.
I tried emailing the website twice and got no reply.
Any advice?
Old 09-21-2018, 12:54 PM
Sage
Thanked 13,418 Times in 5,109 Posts

My advice is to not use Paypal for anything. Use a credit card so you can dispute the charge and the bank will remove it. You will be protected by Federal law.
Old 09-22-2018, 02:52 PM
Administrator

There are no issues it is usually not being logged into your TOTV user account. We will send a PM.
Old 09-24-2018, 08:09 PM
Unhappy Same problem

I’ve entered the information for my ad three or four times I paid for it once, after putting all the information for my ad. I got a message
“payment fail, Friend
You are now re-directed to post ad page” which is totally blank. So I fill everything out again , Press submit and I’m back to the same message with some kind of Countdown “time left 2”.
After three or four times I quit and started trying to figure out how to contact someone. The contact page didn’t help it just showed all the classified ads.
Old 09-24-2018, 09:13 PM

I had the same exact thing happen to me when trying to pay for a premium ad last month....I was getting a failure error when returning to TOTV after paying with paypal and though I was charged, the ad never posted. I reported the event and was credited for each charge. I submitted just a regular free ad to get to posted and sold my cart a few hours later....ironically, a week later, my ad suddenly appeared as a premium ad...after the cart was already sold....
Closed Thread

Tags
paying, “active”, edit, listing, page

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.