Paying for ad

Paying for ad

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread

Paying for ad
Old 09-21-2018, 12:12 PM

Default Paying for ad

Has anybody ever had a problem with paying for a classified ad.
Last week I paid for an ad in the Real Estate Rental Classifieds, the money was deducted from my paypal account but the ad has never appeared. When I go to the page to edit my listing, instead of saying “active” it says “draft”.
I tried emailing the website twice and got no reply.
Any advice?

Old 09-21-2018, 12:54 PM
Sage

My advice is to not use Paypal for anything. Use a credit card so you can dispute the charge and the bank will remove it. You will be protected by Federal law.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2018, 02:52 PM
Administrator

There are no issues it is usually not being logged into your TOTV user account. We will send a PM.
Same problem
Old 09-24-2018, 08:09 PM

Unhappy Same problem

I’ve entered the information for my ad three or four times I paid for it once, after putting all the information for my ad. I got a message
“payment fail, Friend
You are now re-directed to post ad page” which is totally blank. So I fill everything out again , Press submit and I’m back to the same message with some kind of Countdown “time left 2”.
After three or four times I quit and started trying to figure out how to contact someone. The contact page didn’t help it just showed all the classified ads.
Old 09-24-2018, 09:13 PM

I had the same exact thing happen to me when trying to pay for a premium ad last month....I was getting a failure error when returning to TOTV after paying with paypal and though I was charged, the ad never posted. I reported the event and was credited for each charge. I submitted just a regular free ad to get to posted and sold my cart a few hours later....ironically, a week later, my ad suddenly appeared as a premium ad...after the cart was already sold....
Closed Thread

Tags
paying, “active”, edit, listing, page