Ticket system, Does it actually result in a reply?

Closed Thread
Old 04-02-2021, 06:16 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,162 Times in 833 Posts
Default Ticket system, Does it actually result in a reply?

I created a ticket as suggested for a website problem on March 27th, so six days ago, and have received no response other than the automated email reply that a ticket was created. I have "checked the ticket" and nothing shows other than my original query.

I'm asking, how long does a user typically wait for some kind of reply. All I'm trying to do is change my signature and repeatedly get "invalid file". Even if I don't change it, just click "SAVE" on the signature change screen, I get "invalid file" A simple "we are aware of this problem and working with our IT team to fix the problem" would be fine. But when you hear nothing back and the problem is that the signature change system is non-responsive it also seems possible that the ticket system is defective.
Old 04-04-2021, 01:30 PM
Sage

I am please to report that on Apr 3 the ticket was assigned to a moderator. I now await a solution.
Old 04-04-2021, 02:12 PM
Sage
Thanked 14,026 Times in 5,325 Posts

According to a post from a mod today they are short handed and working as best they can.
Old 04-04-2021, 03:14 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu from NYC View Post
According to a post from a mod today they are short handed and working as best they can.
Thank you. I hadn't seen that post
Old 04-04-2021, 04:09 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueash View Post
I created a ticket as suggested for a website problem on March 27th, so six days ago, and have received no response other than the automated email reply that a ticket was created. I have "checked the ticket" and nothing shows other than my original query.

I'm asking, how long does a user typically wait for some kind of reply. All I'm trying to do is change my signature and repeatedly get "invalid file". Even if I don't change it, just click "SAVE" on the signature change screen, I get "invalid file" A simple "we are aware of this problem and working with our IT team to fix the problem" would be fine. But when you hear nothing back and the problem is that the signature change system is non-responsive it also seems possible that the ticket system is defective.
My friend sent one because she could not get registered, nothing yet, been 3-4 weeks.
Old 04-05-2021, 06:10 AM
TOTV Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu from NYC View Post
This is very true...I did find a way I can help BlueAsh with his issue.

It is difficult for us to keep up with the large volume of posts, but, I will say we check the "reported posts" first as those are often the most egregious rules violations, so, help us out and use that feature.

Thanks...very tired Moderator
Closed Thread

Tags
ticket, problem, change, reply, signature

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.