'The Villages Activities' Section

Closed Thread
Old 08-03-2018, 08:05 AM
Default 'The Villages Activities' Section

Who ever works on the 'The Villages Activities' section [tab] has been doing a good job providing info about activities at Recreation Centers.

Recently I moved here and live south of 466A. I don't see the newer Recreation Centers, Rohan, Eisenhower, & Fenney to name a few, in 'The Villages Activities' section [tab]. Will this part of the ToTV site ever be updated to include southern additions to TV?

Thx much!
Old 08-03-2018, 09:31 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,493 Times in 1,903 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneDuo View Post
Who ever works on the 'The Villages Activities' section [tab] has been doing a good job providing info about activities at Recreation Centers.

Recently I moved here and live south of 466A. I don't see the newer Recreation Centers, Rohan, Eisenhower, & Fenney to name a few, in 'The Villages Activities' section [tab]. Will this part of the ToTV site ever be updated to include southern additions to TV?

Thx much!
Are you looking online? It is in the Daily Sun every day as well as in the paper Recreation News found at rec centers.
Old 08-13-2018, 03:20 AM

I was wondering the same thing -- many Rec centers are missing from the list (Lake Miona, Seabreeze, Sterling Heights, Eisenhower).
Closed Thread

Tags
activities, villages, section, centers, recreation

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.